Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

I've applied almost every year and this is the first time to advance! So excited to join a great group of hopefuls as we prepare together for round 2. So sorry to those who didn't get through, we all know how saddening that can be :(

Carrie

I have been applying from the beginning. I have made it to each level except the end....lol

Very excited to make it to R2 again. Fingers Crossed.

A friend told me about this panel and quite honestly I heard about the panel, but not intimately familiar!:confused3

She told me that it was not a "paid" position but there are some Disney perks?
Is the next application process June of 15 for the following year?

MUCH THANKS!!!:)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!pixiedust:

To all those that got the you're so fantastic, but this year isn't your year: sending you nothing but good thoughts and pixie dust-those emails are hard, but you're an amazing Disney enthusiast and will happily talk Disney to anyone that will listen! (Or maybe that's just me?!)

To all those advancing, have such a great time with the questions and videos, there's no one more you-er than you, so let your darling Disney uniqueness shine!

A friend told me about this panel and quite honestly I heard about the panel, but not intimately familiar!:confused3

She told me that it was not a "paid" position but there are some Disney perks?
Is the next application process June of 15 for the following year?

MUCH THANKS!!!:)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!pixiedust:

The application process begins in September for the following year. For years it has been the second Monday in Sept; this year it was the Tuesday after Labor Day. Applicants are notified of final selections mid to late November. Those selected for the panel travel to WDW for a training trip in early December.

This is my first year to make it to Round 2! Would someone who has been through before be willing to share about the video portion in the past? Was there a specific question for the video? Length? Any information is appreciated! I'm sending love & hugs to everyone who didn't advance. I've been there.

Hi all! I've been following for a while, but this is my first post. This is my first year applying and I didn't want to "jinx" my luck, but since getting my CONGRATULATIONS email yesterday, I wanted to officially join in the excitement for Round 2!!!!! So excited (and a little anxious) for the next part of this magical journey :)

I can't believe I made it to R2! :cool1: I've applied several times in the past with no luck - but somehow this year I really felt I was in the Disney groove when writing my answers. Not sure what came over me - but :banana::banana::banana:.

Good luck to everyone who made it to R2 and to those who didn't don't get discouraged - try again!

Emailed Gary this morning after not receiving an email. He's a doll, answered back within minutes, and quite comical too. There was a glitch with my notification so Im very glad I reached out to him....R2 baby :cool1:

I just found out from Gary that I didn't make it. I will try again. I didn't know the answer to the question about the significance if the number to the DVC. Does anyone know the answer? It has been driving me crazy. Good luck to all who made it to round 2.
I believe it was the number of points it would take to stay at Aulani for a week at Christmas. It was the last item on the DVC website front page. I was sweating that one too.

This is my first year to make it to Round 2! Would someone who has been through before be willing to share about the video portion in the past? Was there a specific question for the video? Length? Any information is appreciated! I'm sending love & hugs to everyone who didn't advance. I've been there.

Yes, there will be a specific question, such as "In 60 seconds or less, tell us about your favorite Disney Parks memory." Specific instructions will be given as to the format.

In the past, applicants have used their cell phone cameras to record, or the camera on their computer, or a video camera. I wouldn't worry about the production quality of your video as much as the content and being yourself.

That is how the video format was for the past several years, but of course things change and anything is possible.

Yes, there will be a specific question, such as "In 60 seconds or less, tell us about your favorite Disney Parks memory." Specific instructions will be given as to the format. In the past, applicants have used their cell phone cameras to record, or the camera on their computer, or a video camera. I wouldn't worry about the production quality of your video as much as the content and being yourself. That is how the video format was for the past several years, but of course things change and anything is possible.

Thank you so much for the information!

Yes, there will be a specific question, such as "In 60 seconds or less, tell us about your favorite Disney Parks memory." Specific instructions will be given as to the format. In the past, applicants have used their cell phone cameras to record, or the camera on their computer, or a video camera. I wouldn't worry about the production quality of your video as much as the content and being yourself. That is how the video format was for the past several years, but of course things change and anything is possible.

Thanks for the information! I was really sweating it!

Congratulations to each and every one of you who got those magical pixie-dusted emails yesterday! There absolutely is no greater feeling in the universe. I will be chEARing each and every one of you on as you follow your hearts and your dreams. A little part of me is sad not to be a part of this incredible journey this year, but as a mom watching her son get closer and closer to living his Disney Dreams, I have to say the only thing better than receiving a MP congratulations is your child receiving their Disney congratulations! #BelieveInThePossibilities #LiveYourDreams!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I believe it was the number of points it would take to stay at Aulani for a week at Christmas. It was the last item on the DVC website front page. I was sweating that one too.
I made it to R2 for DVC and I wasn't quite sure about the answer so I replied thinking that it was the number of rooms that were built when DVC first started. Congrats to the ones that made it. I am nervous about the video part!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter