• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

When my email dings, I dive for my phone. I'm going to have to turn it to "Do Not Disturb"! Unfortunately, I don't think that will help!

I'm driving myself crazy!

Dreaming of good news for us all!!!

Seems like only yes emails have gone out so far. I haven't received anything, so I guess it's another year down. Congrats to those who made it! Pixie Dust for R3!

I'm on to round two, as well! I'm truly shocked. I was certain that with all of the issues I had applying that there was no way I was going to make it to the next round... and I was okay with it (or so I thought). I received my email and was prepared for it to be the nicest rejection letter ever. Instead, I got an email that has made my weekend! Congratulations to all of the others going on to round two!

Oh my gosh - I made it to round 2 - my first year applying!!!! I'm so excited I didn't even finish reading the entire email - I had to come share with you all first!!! Good luck and PIXI DUST to everyone!!!

Did not make it this year - am really bummed. I will definitely keep up with you all to get tips for next year. Good luck to everyone. You are all so great!

Didn't make it. Not sure I will try again, as I'm not sure what I could have improved! Oh well, good luck to those moving on!

Second year applying and first time to Round 2! Applying for DCL. Good luck to everyone who applied. Faith, trust, and pixie dust!!!!

I'm on to round two, as well! I'm truly shocked. I was certain that with all of the issues I had applying that there was no way I was going to make it to the next round... and I was okay with it (or so I thought). I received my email and was prepared for it to be the nicest rejection letter ever. Instead, I got an email that has made my weekend! Congratulations to all of the others going on to round two!

Me too. I've gotten a rejection letter so many years that I had just expected it. I'm really excited to be moving on. At least I've gotten this far...yay!

Me too. I've gotten a rejection letter so many years that I had just expected it. I'm really excited to be moving on. At least I've gotten this far...yay!

same here. and I'd sort of forgotten about the whole thing ... and when the email said "Congratulations", I was really surprised!

so now it's time to read this thread for more tips! or maybe not, since I flew by the seat of my pants for round 1 ... :rotfl2:

I am on to Round 2 for WDW!! Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

For those that did not make it, I have been there! I have applied every year except the first. Sometimes I make it to Round 2, sometimes I don't. I have never made it to Round 3. Every year I think "This is my year" and I just keep swimming.

Go start planning your qualification trip for next years application - it will make you feel better :)

Didn't make it. Not sure I will try again, as I'm not sure what I could have improved! Oh well, good luck to those moving on!

I think a lot of it has to be dumb luck. Out of thousands of applications sometimes the best ones must just fall through the cracks. At least that is what I said the many times I haven't made it though.

Also, it shows how wonderful all the other applications must be.

Hope to see you next year!

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter