Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

I watched this thread last year with interest and decided to go ahead and apply this year. I really didn't put as much time into my answers as some of you and I don't know if that will work for me or not. It's hard to say.

Anyhow, good luck to those of you who are Fastpassed to the second round and good luck to everyone else waiting.

I am wondering if it is ok to apply for MP if I am willing to quit my very part time job in the travel industry...
Also, is there any compensation for panelist? I think this would be such a great opportunity to help others even if panelist are not paid!
I have a love for Disney like everyone on here, and would love to become a panelist! I also have a child in the autism spectrum that loves to go to Disney World, and on Disney Cruises. I think that I could help other family's in the same situation!!!

"Winds in the east, mist coming in.
Like somethin' is brewin' and bout to begin.
Can't put me finger on what lies in store,
But I fear what's to happen all happened before."

This week surely feels like something is brewing. For some of us I think the coffee was brewing as we contemplated frozen fractals late into the night! I just wanted to pop in and say "Hey, Howdy Hey!" to my Moms Panel friends. It's great to see some familiar handles. Ticofan! What's up my DVC Pal?

I submitted yesterday. This is my 6th year applying, and this year I am truly excited about the process. While it was disappointing not being invited to the panel last year, I had a blast getting as far as I did. I have a FastPass+ for the first round, but I did get to answer the "frozen fractal" question, and I had fun doing it! I was almost disappointed I didn't get to answer any more questions, but I'm sure that will come with R2.

I'm looking forward to hanging out in the waiting room with all you fun folks!:dance3:

I submitted my application yesterday and stressed much less about it than previous years ... I hope it's a good omen!

Just clicked submit! I had to triple check my answers to make sure I wrote everything correctly, because the shade of gray they used in the text box made it a little difficult to see.

I saved my answers after I typed them, in case I had the timing out issue others experienced - now I just need to decide if I'm going to keep the file or delete it so that I don't obsess over what I wrote.;) Good luck to everyone who has already submitted their application and to those who will be finishing up tomorrow!

This week surely feels like something is brewing. For some of us I think the coffee was brewing as we contemplated frozen fractals late into the night! I just wanted to pop in and say "Hey, Howdy Hey!" to my Moms Panel friends. It's great to see some familiar handles. Ticofan! What's up my DVC Pal?

I submitted yesterday. This is my 6th year applying, and this year I am truly excited about the process. While it was disappointing not being invited to the panel last year, I had a blast getting as far as I did. I have a FastPass+ for the first round, but I did get to answer the "frozen fractal" question, and I had fun doing it! I was almost disappointed I didn't get to answer any more questions, but I'm sure that will come with R2.

I'm looking forward to hanging out in the waiting room with all you fun folks!:dance3:

Hi Kate!

I applied again. And I applied for DVC. I really sweated that decision because you and Tricia are so fabulous!! I am hoping that since they took fewer specialties, maybe they will take more than one DVC. Maybe they will take at least three.

I love WDW. I haven't cruised yet. And I love DVC. Just got back from the Grand Floridian. I could have stayed in that tub all day! It was fabulous.

I hope we all make it!! Good luck to you!

:yay::yay::yay:

What is the fast pass to the second round and how does one get one? I'm
Assuming from prior apications?

Well for my 7th time in 8 years I've gone ahead and submitted my application! Yikes, those were some tough, odd and open ended questions! Good luck everyone and now the waiting begins....
:cheer2::coffee:popcorn:::badpc:

What is the fast pass to the second round and how does one get one? I'm Assuming from prior apications?
I wish I had one, but they sure earned it. If you made round 3 last year you get a FastPass.
Here's to trying again from the standby line!

Submitted my application last night at 1am. Of course, it had timed out previously but it ended up being a good thing since when I went back to retype I found a small typo. I made R2 last year for the first time in forever so hoping to make R2 again. Each year I like my answers better and learn a little more but who knows? As always it is fun.

Hi everyone!

Wow, how did it get to be September again? It's so good to see everyone again! I have a FastPass+ too and I was strangely missing answering more questions (what is wrong with me?? :rotfl2:). Last year was so much fun. Though I wasn't chosen, it was such an honour speaking with Gary and the other panelists in the final round. I think we're in for a wonderful experience this year!

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!! Hope all of your Disney dreams come true!

Laura

Another first-timer here. All I can say is if brevity is the soul of wit, I am none too witty. :lmao: My first cut-and-paste into the word counter exceeded 300 words. :scared1: I finally got it down to 188 (one word to spare!) but am less thrilled with my answer than I was at the beginning. This was for the WDW mock moms panel response. I certainly didn't have any words to spare for niceties like "Hi! Thanks for your question!" LOL

Now we wait . . . :D

Been trying to submit for 45 minutes now but the picture upload is broken. Every time I try to upload any picture, it gets to the end and sits there with a small yellow light flashing but won't finish. Thirteen minutes left to submit, guess we won't get in for a try this year. Was at Disney last night for registration to the Pin event this weekend or I would have completed it last night.

Been trying to submit for 45 minutes now but the picture upload is broken. Every time I try to upload any picture, it gets to the end and sits there with a small yellow light flashing but won't finish. Thirteen minutes left to submit, guess we won't get in for a try this year. Was at Disney last night for registration to the Pin event this weekend or I would have completed it last night.

It seems like you're not the only one having this problem. Someone on Facebook who was having the same issue just posted that the light finally changed to green, so fingers crossed yours is on its way too!

It seems like you're not the only one having this problem. Someone on Facebook who was having the same issue just posted that the light finally changed to green, so fingers crossed yours is on its way too!

Yes, with just a few minutes left it turned green. I hit submit and it said I needed to upload a picture. I was thinking "crud", and uploaded again. On the second try it went through. If you heard a gigantic exhale of air......that was me.

Good for you! I can not imagine the stress! Although we have to wait 5 weeks, I am heading to the best waiting room next week though...WDW!!!

Finally, finished my application!!! Timed out 3 times, I almost gave up.

Applied the first four years and kind of gave up. Here I am again giving it a whirl. Already thinking of a million different ways I could have answered those questions. I need to put my mind to rest and hang out with everyone and wait.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi All,

Can I join in? Submitted my application late last night for WDW for the first time. :cool1: Have wanted to apply the last few years but kept missing my opportunity by a mere day or so. :sad2: So I am very excited I finally got an app in and hope I did okay in answering my question but like others found answering the question in less than 189 words a little hard when I wanted to get it just right, hehe. Good luck to everyone!! :goodvibes

Edited to add... For those who have been through this process before and made it past the first round, how long does it usually take them to tell you that you made it to the next round?

Finished my application for DVC this morning! This is my second time applying, although first time I applied for WDW. Here's hoping I have better luck this time!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter