• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

I have been wondering the same thing as the other couple I would want to travel with dh and i(if we win) live in a completely different state. I figure I won't stress about it though unless we win.

The answer is already posted above yours on how it works. Not sure how much they will work with you if say you won and lived in an area that had more expensive airfare than your friend's.

I just received a "FedEx" notice in my spam folder for an "undeliverable package". I knew, it was bogus, but called FedEx anyways. (Nope, they don't send you emails).

Sneaky snakes! I never open anything, that I don't recognize. No telling, how many prizes, I've "trashed". :rotfl:

I just said that earlier. :rotfl2: My birthday is this coming Tuesday. Would be an awesome birthday gift, huh?

Any way, good luck everyone! Entered again today. Time will tell. :)

Hey,

I saw early on in this thread you mentioned taking your grandchildren and one is 2 years old so you thought maybe it wouldn't cost anything since she's small.

Unless things have changed or unless there are airlines who do things differently....

I think kids can only fly for free when they are under 1 year old and even then they have to sit on your lap.

You might want to look into some airlines and see what the rules are for travelling with children because you might have to factor in an airline ticket for a 5th person even if the room/park tickets are covered.

So I know they will let you add on extra days but will they let you add the dining plan? We've done Disney without it and I just would prefer to have it if we won. I'm praying we win one day soon! I'm getting antsy not booking our next vacation but I wanted to wait til after the contest just in case we get some magic our way!

For OMDD we weren't allowed to add the dining plan to our prize package unfortunately.

Thanks for the rules!!! :)
I know I should probably have looked harder, but I didn't.
The reason we'd probably go to WDW, is because I have a lot of friends in CA and it's something I'd love to really see fully. Right now we don't have the money to add on extra days and so forth, but I imagine one day we will.
Business is picking back up for us.

And there are so many things at WDW we haven't seen and I don't know how my 1 year old will do on a flight, especially since I've never been on one before.

I have been wondering the same thing as the other couple I would want to travel with dh and i(if we win) live in a completely different state. I figure I won't stress about it though unless we win.

Very true...but it's fun to daydream about all the what-ifs! A good break from the daily grind right :goodvibes

You guys have the same name, how funny and interesting!!

Haha! It's not as confusing as it seems! I don't refer to myself as Jordan (okay, most of the time :lmao: ), so it's really just confusing to everybody else.
The real kicker is our mothers have the same name (Wendy) and were both named after the Peter Pan story. :rotfl2:

I keep checking my phone and email, thanks everyone :( lol.
Been to Disney a bunch but to win a trip would be sweet!!
But I hope someone from here wins soon!!

loveshak22 said:
Very true...but it's fun to daydream about all the what-ifs! A good break from the daily grind right :goodvibes

Oh I daydream about it all the time! Haha! I've even had a few dreams that I won too!

I hope this helps, its from my paper work:

[h] one (1) Disney Florist welcome basket for winner, as chosen by Sponsor (value of US$275).

Thanks for all the congrat's!!!!

Ok, I have a question about this. Is this the "in room decor" that is part of the character cuddles and the Magical discoveries choices?

From the way I read it, no. Its part of the overall prize package.

Good luck everybody!pixiedust:

Hey,

I saw early on in this thread you mentioned taking your grandchildren and one is 2 years old so you thought maybe it wouldn't cost anything since she's small.

Unless things have changed or unless there are airlines who do things differently....

I think kids can only fly for free when they are under 1 year old and even then they have to sit on your lap.

You might want to look into some airlines and see what the rules are for travelling with children because you might have to factor in an airline ticket for a 5th person even if the room/park tickets are covered.

There's no problem there since it is planned for 4 adults. I already figured in my two year old grandson as one of the seats on the plane. It would be me, two daughters and Liam my grandson. My grand daughter, Shelby is 4 months old, so she would sit on my daughter's lap.

Then from what I understand neither Liam or Shelby would be charged to go into the parks. Nor would they be charged as far as the room since they aren't adults. To the best of my knowledge we will be alright then.

Liam eats very little so he most likely as he has always done would pick off of all of our plates. Shelby of course is on formula. So we would save there too. It is real shame Shelby won't remember or participate in much of anything if we win but Liam can with some things.

It is a once in a lifetime trip for them so at least Liam will be able to enjoy it and Shelby will have pictures to show her she was there. I plan on taking loads of pictures if we win and get to go.

Here's to wishing all of us some good luck.pixiedust:Tomorrow is my birthday so maybe that will be my day. :cheer2: Good luck everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter