• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks Blog: Little Mermaid update!

It's really cool. I was surpised when seeing them roll around the gray, armless Ursula how animated she is in painted form.

Incredible. I would LOVE to work at the Animation facility they show. How cool that must be! They nailed her appearance. So incredible!

7.5 feet tall - WOW! That should scare some kids, expecting to just go visit Ariel, no? hehe

When they describe her skin functionality it reminds me of Stretch Armstrong! LOL

- Dreams

Incredible. I would LOVE to work at the Animation facility they show. How cool that must be! They nailed her appearance. So incredible!

7.5 feet tall - WOW! That should scare some kids, expecting to just go visit Ariel, no? hehe

When they describe her skin functionality it reminds me of Stretch Armstrong! LOL

- Dreams

HAHA YEAH!!! Dont forget 12 Feet Wide! :thumbsup2

Wow!! Ursula looks AMAZING!!!! I am really excited to be there in June! I LOOOVE The Little Mermaid!!!! :love::love::love::love:

What a fun job! I am so stoked for this ride I can't even describe it. I was OBSESSED with this movie when I was growing up. I had a pair of teal sweatpants and I would put both of my legs in one of the pant legs and flopped around the house like Ariel singing :) And don't get me started on what I would do if you put me in a pool. I would spend hours recreating that hair-toss scene lol. Can't wait!!!

What a fun job! I am so stoked for this ride I can't even describe it. I was OBSESSED with this movie when I was growing up. I had a pair of teal sweatpants and I would put both of my legs in one of the pant legs and flopped around the house like Ariel singing :) And don't get me started on what I would do if you put me in a pool. I would spend hours recreating that hair-toss scene lol. Can't wait!!!

So you like the Little Mermaid? Wouldn't of guessed by your avatar.

lol...this sounds like me (sans sweatpants, but ditto to everything else) - and add singing around school! I remember asking friends at school if I sounded like Ariel all the time princess:

:rotfl: I LOVE IT!!! Im glad I wasnt the only person doing crazy stuff to The Little Mermaid. I would go swimming and jump off the diving board after screaming " SAVE ME ERIC ", and swim like heck to get away from Flotsam and Jetsam.

:lmao: I was also obsessed with the Little Mermaid when I was little. (still love it) my room was covered in Ariel decorations, pillows, posters, toys etc. i had shirts, a sleeping bag...I would tie my feet together while in the pool to swim like Ariel. That was difficult!!
YAY I can't wait for this attraction!!!! I wish I could see it in June but I might have to wait till later this year. I have a feeling it's gonna get me a bit teary-eyed the first time I ride it (so dumb, but Disney does that to me :laughing:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter