• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney parks around the world pictures

Those pictures are amazing, I can't believe how beautiful the castle looks in the snow. I'm still wrapping my head around a Disney castle in snow period! XD

Sorry, never been to anything but WDW, but thanks for sharing!

katytrott said:
Danauk, they are great pictures. My last trip to DLRP was with the snow so I mostly have snowy pictures! I love the gargoyles round the Notre Dame. You should get them on other threads - piece of history that inspired a couple of Disney characters

Here is one taken from outside Phantom Manor looking over Frontierland.

eurodisney2004124.jpg

This is one of the most awesome photos of a Disney park I have seen.

I went to DLP in 2001, but all of my pictures were on standard film...did not have a digital camera yet. And my scanner is really really old. It will probably be awhile until I scan them in. I LOVE the DLP castle!!! :teeth:
Here are some pictures from Tokyo Disneyland that I took at the end of February. I will do DisneySea a little later if there is interest.

Tokyo Disneyland castle. You will find it pretty much like WDW's version except.....
DSC01887.jpg

....it has alot of benches in the front for people to sit on to watch the castle shows.
DSC01883.jpg

Another view of the castle
DSC01903.jpg

The famous Mickey and Walt statue
DSC01944.jpg

All around the caste were these ice looking statues telling the story of Cinderella.
DSC01885.jpg

DSC01886.jpg

Some of the back of the castle:
DSC01921.jpg

DSC01923.jpg

There was a sorcerer Mickey statue in the back.
DSC01925.jpg

Here are some from Tokyo Disneyland's unique Mainstreet USA:

The entrance into TDL after the ticket turnstiles. They have a really large courtyard/espalande area.
DSC01965.jpg

As you can see in a farther shot here. (below) This is from the monorail station. The turnstiles you can see to the left and right, were lined up all the way back past the ticket booths to the monorail station at about 45 minutes before opening. :scared1:
When I arrived, it was backed up to the ticket area. So it was not that bad, but it seemed pretty backed up for being an hour before opening! THey are definitely early park tourers, the lines were totally gone (as you can see here) when I left at about 1:00 pm.
DSC01969.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

I am sorry, I will do them smaller
DSC01957.jpg

DSC01953.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

DSC01948.jpg

This is the end of Main street taken from the area in front of the castle. They were doing some rehab project on the end building on the left.
DSC01946.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

A pretty view of some of the landscaping...this is right in front of Tomorrowland....
DSC01939.jpg

BlindTyldak said:
Is that an AristoCats ride in the last picture?

I don't think so, but let me consult my map.....
No, it says that the Aristocats is a little toy shop. It says "Disney character dolls, toys, souvenirs and apparel. Film available."

They really have a thing for Marie from the Aristocats. She is one of the main female characters along with the princesses and Minnie.

Michelle2 said:
I went to DLP in 2001, but all of my pictures were on standard film...did not have a digital camera yet. And my scanner is really really old. It will probably be awhile until I scan them in. I LOVE the DLP castle!!! :teeth:
Here are some pictures from Tokyo Disneyland that I took at the end of February. I will do DisneySea a little later if there is interest.

[/IMG]

Please do post your photos of The Tokyo Disney Sea. I think it is the most spectacular looking of the Disney parks and can't wait to go.

Wow - some great photos. The quality of mine look dreadful compared to these. Here is one of tommorowland and the submarines.

eurodisney2004050.jpg

Michelle2, Thankyou so much for your great photos. I have never seen any pictures of Tokyo Disney, they are so interesting. Is Main Street under cover though? Why have they done that? It reminds me a bit of Paris' Walt Disney Studios. The idea is to create a Sunset/hollywood boulevard atmosphere and they do this by being indoors in a set which makes you feel you are outdoors and it is night!! Not quite WDW standards but still very good. I am really sorru for the quality - I had only just got my digital camera before this trip and had no idea what I was doing!!!

eurodisney2004142.jpg

Wow, these are some great pictures! I've always wondered how DLP and TDL compare to DL and WDW. Tokyo especially looks really unique. Keep them coming!

these are great pictures! i wish i had some to share but the only other park i've been to is DL and i had no digital camera then (actually i still don't, i just make sure my traveling companion always does! :P ). i hope to see some more pics soon :thumbsup2

another view of Tokyo's Main Street
l10.jpg

the castle
l19.jpg

a few more
l29.jpg

l34.jpg

and here is the very small Hong Kong Disneyland on a hot smoggy sold out day.

l34.jpg
51665892.jpg

51665888.jpg
51665865.jpg
51664765.jpg

Don Pacho said:
Is that Nautilus an attraction?

Similar to 20,000 leagues that WDW once had?

:thumbsup2

Hi, yes it is an attraction, however it is different to the WDW one (I think, have difficulty remembering). This is a walk through attraction of the inside of the submarine and features an attack by a giant squid and a lot of rocking. It's ok, but great for kids.

While on a tommorow land theme:

eurodisney2004055.jpg

The same Hone I Shrunk Show as WDW, with a slight difference. When I last went on it, the voices were dubbed over in French, and we had headphones to listen to it in English (not the original either, someone in a French accent) :confused3

eurodisney2004056.jpg

This is the same Star Tours ride as the one in WDW, with the stange language stuff

eurodisney2004047.jpg

The Videopolis is a counter restaurant with a show eg Mulan, Lion King etc

here are a few more for you :)

l1.jpg
l2.jpg

it just looks so wrong with the hill behind it
l3.jpg
l7.jpg

it will help when the Autopia opens - they have so few rides
l4.jpg
l5.jpg

l6.jpg

l9.jpg

All from dlrp, disneyland & disney studios...

xmas101.JPG

xmas102.JPG

xmas103.JPG

xmas104.JPG

xmas107.JPG

xmas105.JPG

:sunny:

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter