Disney Park Tickets

michelleiada

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the best, or most economical way to purchase park tickets? We are planning a 10 day trip in May 2009 staying at Beach Club Villas. I was planning on buying the tickets at the front desk but found a website (Undercover Tourist) to be cheaper. They are even cheaper than buying directly through Disney. For a family of four we will save over $130. Are they legitimate and reputable? Is there a catch? I would love some feedback if anyone has any info. Thank you!:cool2:

Yes I have used them in the past. Go to Mousesavers.com and sign up for their monthly email newsletter and there is a link in there to save possibly more money. Their newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month.

Undercover Tourist is terrific. Subscribe to the mousesavers (dot) com newsletter and you'll get a few more % off from the standard UT website price. Definitely worth the savings. I have ordered from UT in the past (as have many many DIS'ers) and have been satisfied. Just keep an eye out on ALL of your mail. The tickets come in a very non-descript envelope that you might overlook as junk if you're not careful. They arrived in less than a week after purchase.

Best Wishes!

Just used them to buy 7-day hoppers in July. Received them quickly and had no issues using them in the parks. Actually, I upgraded to AP before we left for home.

We purchased through UT for our trip in August. We received the tickets very quickly and had no problems using them. Also signed up for the mousesavers newsletter which is sent every 15th of the month!

I have also used them with good results.

How much more would it be to buy annual passes? With a ten day stay, if you plan to return at all within the year, the passes would definitely be better.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter