Disney park music on itunes???

Heidi Lou

The Mouse's Biggest Fan!
Not sure I am posting this in the right place but does anyone know any albums on iTunes with Disney park m usic I have one Disney world album but I really want songs like, walkin right down the middle of mainstreet usa, spectromagic, mainstreet electrical parade, things like that.....so any ideas?

Thanks, y'all!

I've got about 1000 tracks in my itunes, (according to itunes, 5 days worth!)

A tiny fraction I could purchase, mostly through ebay, for older park CDs. The rest came from Mousebits.

This site has tons of park music. Once you get to the site click on jukebox at the top of the page. I don't remember how but there was a way to download with Quicktime or some similar software.

http://www.d-cot.com/jukebox

Last edited:
I downloaded the App, "Subsonic Radio" tons of park/ride/show music. It's awesome!

SpectroMagic and Main Street Electrical Parade are available on iTunes - for MSEP, you actually have to search under "Disney's Electrical Parade". I have Walking Down the Middle of Main Street USA on an older park music CD, but I don't think you can find it on anything current. Wishes is also available from iTunes and there's a fairly new album called The Legacy Collection: Disneyland that you might want to check out because DL and WDW do have a lot of music in common.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter