Disney Park Hour Updates

AJT607

Mouseketeer
From reading the boards and from my own observations, it is clear that Disney is waiting longer and longer to update park hours. We are traveling Easter week 2017 (April 13-17) and I just wanted to know if anyone had a sense of when we could expect park hours to be 'finalized' for those dates. We already have a plan for what parks we will rope drop everyday, but I'm trying to still finalize our evenings and its hard to do without knowing if park hours are likely to be extended any later than they already are.

Right now, Epcot/HS are scheduled to close at 9, AK is scheduled to close at 9:30 and Magic Kingdom is scheduled to close at 10:00. For previous 'Easter weeks' - were hours extended later than that?

Right now Disney seems to be updating park hours about 4-6 weeks out. These may not be "finalized" hours since I have seen them actually extend park hours on the day of during some peak times.

From what I have seen in the past during Easter(and other holidays) - MK might open as early as 7am and probably stay open until 12 or 1am especially on the weekend.(It is open tonight until 12am and it's just Presidents Weekend) Epcot - generally keeps the hours of 9-9. HS - might open at 8am but probably will still close at 9 or 9:30pm. AK - will usually go to a 7 or 8am opening but with it staying open late now, this might change. None of these include EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter