• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

So does that means there is no way to purchase the Disney exclusives and get a free bracelet?

Not the park exclusives. There are general Disney beads sold in Pandora stores everywhere, except the park exclusive beads. I've bought the general Disney beads in local stores and got the free bracelet deal, so that excludes the park exclusive Disney bracelets too.

Not the park exclusives. There are general Disney beads sold in Pandora stores everywhere, except the park exclusive beads. I've bought the general Disney beads in local stores and got the free bracelet deal, so that excludes the park exclusive Disney bracelets too.
I did get the mickey bracelet last time as part of the promotion. There was an upcharge, but it wasn't park exclusive. Basically anything that's not park exclusives can be used for the promotions.

I have a question, I don't know if it's been answered or not. I bought the wishes park exclusive bead back in march, and around may one of the stones fell out. I was in a Pandora store yesterday and was told that Disney should have informed me about their warranty on the beads, and that I should contact Disney about it. Does Disney do the warranty on their park exclusives? Any idea who I wouldn't contact? I purchased it in Hollywood Studios, if that helps any. Thanks!

@yulilin3 has posted the Black Friday Sales at Disney Springs:
I think this is the special they're doing at all the Pandora stand-alone stores. But does the Pandora store at Disney Springs sell the park exclusives? It would be nice to get the promotion on those, since the other locations probably won't participate in the bangle promotion.

Just a reminder: Free bangle with $125 purchase (Offer valid Nov. 25-27). I was able to get 2 today with splitting my purchase! The bangle is valued at $75! Maximum of 3 per customer!

Just a reminder: Free bangle with $125 purchase (Offer valid Nov. 25-27). I was able to get 2 today with splitting my purchase! The bangle is valued at $75! Maximum of 3 per customer!
I got mine! Anybody know whether it's going on at the Pandora store at Disney Springs? And do they carry the park exclusives?

I got mine! Anybody know whether it's going on at the Pandora store at Disney Springs? And do they carry the park exclusives?

If I remember correctly from last year no disney pandora store did the free bangle with the purchase..I could be wrong on that though.

And yes, the Disney Springs location does carry the park exclusive charms

The Disney Springs stand-alone Pandora store does offer the free bangle with $125 purchase. It was listed on the Disney Springs Black Friday ad. See post #726 above.

So does that means there is no way to purchase the Disney exclusives and get a free bracelet?
So apparently the answer to this is yes, if you do it at the Disney Springs Pandora store. Now, if they honored AP/DVC discounts, I could almost justify the flight! :jester:

So apparently the answer to this is yes, if you do it at the Disney Springs Pandora store. Now, if they honored AP/DVC discounts, I could almost justify the flight! :jester:
They do! I got an AP discount at the Disney Springs one

this just popped up, no further details
Dec 5th from 11am to 6:30pm at MK
Celebrate the release of the new Fantasyland Fireworks Charm Special promotion includes commemorative item and special Wishes fireworks viewing
EDIT: after looking around I found this
To celebrate the release of the new Fantasyland Fireworks Charm by PANDORA Jewelry, modern day calligrapher Singling Lee will be at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom Park on Dec. 5, 11 a.m.-6:30 p.m., to personalize a commemorative Wishes item for Guests who have purchased at least $125 of merchandise in the shop. Guests participating in this promotion will also receive passes for reserved viewing of that evening’s Wishes nighttime spectacular, while supplies last.

Last edited:
this just popped up, no further details
Dec 5th from 11am to 6:30pm at MK
Celebrate the release of the new Fantasyland Fireworks Charm Special promotion includes commemorative item and special Wishes fireworks viewing
EDIT: after looking around I found this
To celebrate the release of the new Fantasyland Fireworks Charm by PANDORA Jewelry, modern day calligrapher Singling Lee will be at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom Park on Dec. 5, 11 a.m.-6:30 p.m., to personalize a commemorative Wishes item for Guests who have purchased at least $125 of merchandise in the shop. Guests participating in this promotion will also receive passes for reserved viewing of that evening’s Wishes nighttime spectacular, while supplies last.
Wow! Thanks for posting yulilin. A within the park Pandora promotion is very cool not to mention never done before! ;)

More details from the Mora Pandora blog on the two new Disney charms that will be released as part of the Pandora Valentine's Day release.

Release date: January 12, 2017
Each charm has Mickey on one side and Minnie on the reverse.

Mickey and Minnie True Love - $80

2chs83q.png

Mickey and Minnie Sparkling Heart - $80

2dkegly.png

Last edited:
Oh, no! I thought I had my addiction under control! Mickey icons are my weakness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter