Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

I'll be at the parks this coming weekend. Interested in checking out the charms and seeing the new line in person. Might get my gf one, or two lol.

Not sure if it's allowed on the forum (I'll edit out if it isn't). But if anyone is looking for any park exclusives and won't be in the parks anytime soon. If you'd like me to possibly try to snag one or two, I can ship any out to you in the U.S. for just slightly above retail. Shoot me a pm if interested.

That's such a nice offer! I'll send you a message :earsboy:

I wonder if they will put in limits per person? To help prevent folks to do the Ebay thing.

I wonder if they will put in limits per person? To help prevent folks to do the Ebay thing.

There are limits. Anywhere they sell Pandora items there's signs that say 3 items per person or transaction.

I was able to look at the Mickey (but not Minnie) ear headband and it did not say Disney Parks - you may have a glitch! It said Disney on one side and had the Pandora marks on other side.

Hmm, yeah, seems like I might have a glitch! Uh oh, maybe Stitch was involved! :stitch2: lol

IMG_1725.jpg

I was hooked the minute they announced the Disney charms! I asked for one on my birthday last year only hinting I wanted the black leather double bracelet and let them do the rest. My DH picked out the Mickey & Minnie and my DD13 helped with the rest. DH got the white mickey at Christmas. Not sure who makes it but it’s allowed to stay on my Pandora bracelet because he picked it out.:lovestruc

I just added the two Mickey all Around to get the free bracelet for our upcoming trip to WDW.
Less than 2 weeks now :banana: and was wondering about purchasing charms in the parks. Can anyone tell me what, if any, discounts can you use? DVC, Disney Visa, AP? Do all the park stores stock all the charms? Just planning ahead to make sure I can make the minimum purchase for a discount if all the charms aren’t in one store.

Thanks!

View attachment 85073

I was hooked the minute they announced the Disney charms! I asked for one on my birthday last year only hinting I wanted the black leather double bracelet and let them do the rest. My DH picked out the Mickey & Minnie and my DD13 helped with the rest. DH got the white mickey at Christmas. Not sure who makes it but it’s allowed to stay on my Pandora bracelet because he picked it out.:lovestruc

I just added the two Mickey all Around to get the free bracelet for our upcoming trip to WDW.
Less than 2 weeks now :banana: and was wondering about purchasing charms in the parks. Can anyone tell me what, if any, discounts can you use? DVC, Disney Visa, AP? Do all the park stores stock all the charms? Just planning ahead to make sure I can make the minimum purchase for a discount if all the charms aren’t in one store.

Thanks!

I do know that the Visa 10% discount applies! I can't say about the others though! Minimum $50 purchase... Easy to hit with Pandora :rotfl2:... There are several stores that carry them, and they do a good job of restocking, but have easily sold out over the past few months.

Thanks!

I have been informed here on the boards that AP discount applies

Anyone know if they plan on adding more princesses to the collection? I am a big princess fan and have a cinderella and ariel charm. Would love to have others too such as Rapunzel and Aurora. Do you think they will add more?

I certainly hope they add more! I'm hoping that more Disney charms come out with each seasonal Pandora release, but I haven't seen any info to support that hope. Ariel and Rapunzel are my favorites. I'm hoping to add a Rapunzel too, as well as some non-princess ones like Donald and some more theme park themed ones (would love a Tiki Bird and a Dole Whip and a Figment).

off topic, but DisneyBelle27 I love your hat! I use the Kaylee messenger bag as a diaper bag for my son.

Back to Pandora chat now..

I certainly hope they add more! I'm hoping that more Disney charms come out with each seasonal Pandora release, but I haven't seen any info to support that hope. Ariel and Rapunzel are my favorites. I'm hoping to add a Rapunzel too, as well as some non-princess ones like Donald and some more theme park themed ones (would love a Tiki Bird and a Dole Whip and a Figment).
Do you know how often they release new charms? Sorry I'm new to this. I just got a bracelet last week for my birthday. Super excited to add more disney charms. So fun!!

Do you know how often they release new charms? Sorry I'm new to this. I just got a bracelet last week for my birthday. Super excited to add more disney charms. So fun!!
I'm just getting started too, so I only know a little. I believe they release new charms around the start of each season. Summer is released in May? There's more to it, I'm sure, but there's probably someone else who can give a better answer.

There's no telling how often they'll release new Disney charms. There's only been two releases so far, first in November and second one in March. So a 4 month gap in between.

I don't see another release happening for another 3 months at least

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter