Disney Outlet Stores

archdandy

DIS Veteran
Are there any outlet discounted stores in Canada? I did a google search and it says there is one in Vaughan, Ontario but I've been to the mall that its in and I don't remember it being an outlet store. I've been thinking of just going to the Orlando one close to Disney but I don't know how far it is and we would have to take a cab. I don't want it to take out too much time from out vacation. We will also be flying out from Buffalo so if there is one close by the Buffalo Niagra airport we might be able to swing that one as well. Anybody have any advice?

It's not too far from DTD area. On Vineland in the Premium Outlet mall. We've been in it, and it's a hit & miss thing. If that is your only reason for going to that Mall, I wouldn't.
Taking a cab, depending on what resort you're staying in, you could save cab fare by getting the cab in DTD.

Honestly I don't think the Vaughan mills Outlet compares to
The one in Orlando as was there last week (Orlando) yes it's a hit or miss BUT prices way better then here in Ontario for sure. Our outlets arnt deals I haven't found any cheap prices like there just stick to Orlando. IF your a pin trader also they have cheap pins some from 2012 BUT your trading so doesn't make a difference

I completely agree. The Vaughn mills outlet is great! The prices are amazing and once a product is no longer available at the regular stores I have always found them instantly at Vaughn mills!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter