~*~Disney Outlet Stores near The World~*~

MrsPrice

Mouseketeer
~Hello- I saw last week where someone had posted the best Disney outlet stores near WDW but I cannot find it. We are driving from Georgia and want to stop before we get there. Any suggestions on actual Disney Outlet Stores? Thanks :-)

If you are driving down 95 there is a Disney outlet in Saint Augustine, right off the highway. They sell disney park merchandise, not what you see in the disney stores. Sometimes they have really great deals, but it is always better than the parks. They have pretty good prices on pins too, I got a tin with a whole set of disney oylmpis pins there last week for about $14. :yay::yay:

It is right off 95 and under 2 hours to the parks from there so it might be a good place to stop and stretch!

:flower3:My nephew stopped here and LOVED it.:banana: Good prices. Penny

~So is this an Actually Disney Outlet or another Outlet store that sells Disney stuff?~

The Disney Outlet in St. Augustine is amazing! It is owned by disney and is just amazing. I got an over the shoulder pin carrying bag for $21 it was regular $42. I also got one of last year's tee shirts for $3. If you like to trade pins you really need to stop by!

~BUMMER- We are driving down 75 not 95. We would go quite a ways off if we took 95 instead. Anyone have any other Disney outlet suggestions. We are driving from Wichita Kansas to OKC- to Valdosta GA then to WDW. ~ :confused3

Premium Outlet Mall, which is not far from Downtown Disney, has a Disney Outlet Store. We were there last year on Black Friday! NICE...:santa:

There is one at the orlando prime outlets also. You might want to check mousesavers.com they have a list and the addresses.

There are actually three DIsney outlets in Orlando - two are Disney-owned and one is not.

Click the link in my signature to view my Outlets page, which has maps, directions, and hours for all three outlets.

We are going to be staying at the CBR but won't have a car - relying on Disney transportation to get around.

Which outlet mall is closest to our resort and what is the best way to get there?

Premium Outlets. Not far from DTD. We took a cab there from DTD and the journey took us probably less than 10mins.

We are going to be staying at the CBR but won't have a car - relying on Disney transportation to get around.

Which outlet mall is closest to our resort and what is the best way to get there?

The closest Disney outlets to WDW property are those at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, and at Orlando Premium Outlets. Your best bet for transportation is a cab; the bell stand at your resort can call one for you and give you the number to call them when you're ready to go back.

Whoops. Forgot about the LBVFO. Yeah... What WillCad said. :worship:
I guess I said Premium coz they have Coach and I do so love Coach!

Thanks so much for the replies - it is mainly the Disney outlet store that we would be interested in. I am assuming that they are all the same no matter which mall you go to. Closest would obviously be more economical for us since we would be relying on cabs!

Thanks so much for the replies - it is mainly the Disney outlet store that we would be interested in. I am assuming that they are all the same no matter which mall you go to. Closest would obviously be more economical for us since we would be relying on cabs!

They're not exactly the same.

The Disney outlets at OPO and Pr1me are owned by Disney; the Disney outlet at LBVFS is not. As such, the location at LBVFS generally has a very different selection of merchandise than the other two, while the other two have about an 80% overlap.

If you're relying entirely on cabs, I recommend the OPO location. It's the closest of the Disney-owned outlets, is in a very nice, high-end mall, and has a fairly consistent selection of fair bargains.

If you have some extra time and don't mind a little extra cab fare, the LBVFS location is also very close to WDW. But be warned - the selection at the LBVFS Disney outlet is more hit-and-miss than the Disney-owned outlets; sometimes they have some great stuff, sometimes they have nothing but junk. When they do have good stuff, the markdowns from original on-site prices are generally much better than at the Disney-owned outlets.

If you have a car, and lots of time, the best strategy for the Disney outlets is to visit each one twice during a week-long trip, once at the beginning, and once near the end. Each store receives new merchandise once or twice a week, and sometimes you can find a bargain on Friday that wasn't there on Monday. If you find something you want, though, don't pass it up - it may not be there whan you go back! The better the bargain, the quicker it sells.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter