Disney Outlet In Vegas

tinknme

<font color=green>I happened to be posting on the
Just wondering if anyone has been here lately & if it is worth going to?

It's mostly clothes from Disneyland. But they do have some pretyy nice stuff. DD is a big Stitch fan so I picked up fome Experiment candy and a coloring set for her stocking. They had some Halloween costumes last week. Lots of cute little kids clothes and winter hats etc.

I've always gotten great deals on the PJ pals; you can pick them up for $6 - $7 or so. Also, there's always a pin or two marked down to $3 or $4; I always pick those up for pin trading.

I got some nice stuff for my kitchen and a couple of nice t.shirts. They had tons and tons of clothes for kids, really nice stuff. Definitely worth a visit.

We were there 2 weeks ago spent about $100, nice shirts, pens, pins etc
You can pick up a 10% discount leaflet at the Disney outlet Fullerton, CA, or pick up a 15% leaflet in Vegas to use at Fullerton, CA.
We went to both:)

Alternatively if you are going to the Fullerton, CA outlet you can print a 10% coupon here valid until April 08 http://www.anaheimoc.org/Articles/Archive/Webpage10381.asp

List of all Disney outlet here run by AMS-Assett management http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

I agree with my above posters. When we need a Disney fix, we go there. The items change about every other week, and the people are very nice. It's a little tricky to find. It is not part of the outlet mall, but rather in the parking lot very close to Las Vegas Blvd.

If you can get someone local who goes to sign you up on their email list, you will get coupons emailed to you from time to time. I signed up when I was out there and get them.

Kimya

You can also get 15% off by mentioning mousesavers.com. Last month, I got a DL 1/2 marathon t-shirt for dh for $.85. Can't beat that!

HI

Where is the outlet located? Is it within walking distance to the Vegas strip? if not, how far away is it? Can I just tell a cab driver to take me to the outlet and will it be hard to get a cab back? thanks!

Any hotel in vegas has coupon books. The Disney store ALWAYS has a 10% off coupon. I was there in Dec. and got a nice DL 1/2 Marathon shirt that I ran last year. Paid like $1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter