disney outlet at Vaughan

dimoe

<font color=red><b>Hardworking Fastlearning Realit
Has anyone been there lately?????? Good deals???????
I am going on Sun.

I was there this past Saturday. They had good deals on holiday clothing - $9.99 or less, they has power rangers fleece blankets for $9.99, they had Pooh, Tigger and Princess bowls, plates and placemats for $3.99 each. They has the sippy cups also for $3.99. They also had a deal on Ratatouille figures - $4.99 I think.

any tinkerbell stuff?????????

I found it to be the exact sales as any other Disney store. I think they had select items at 25% off. The "clearance" items in the back are always the same. They did have limited holiday clothing for 50% off - but again, all the stores have this.

If you're making a trip just for this store, I don't think it's worth it. I never considered it to be a true "outlet."

The Disney semi-annual clearance sale comes up in the end of January. Items will be at least 50% off then.

If you have young ones, the CHildren's Place store is great... but again the really good discounts/sales will come at the end of January.

Thank you for the information we are just going on a girls day out shopping trip.
I will remember for next year the end of Jan. sounds like the best time to go.

I was there on Thursday....Gorgeous coffee mugs on for $5.40 each (regular $15.00) and I am debating going back to pick up some Mickey holiday wreaths - they were marked down to $12.99 and then are on 25% off so they are a great deal - it's just a shame I would have to put them away until next year.

I also saw some cute jeans in ladies sizes and denim skirts. Other than that - I think the selection at the other Disney stores is better.

I went today and was pleased. I got a tinkerbell adult shirt for 10.00 and pirates shirt for 6.99. T-shirts were 6.99 each , sweatshirts for size 7 and under 7.99, sleeping bags 11.99, blankets 9.99, ratatouille characters 2.99, princess dolls 7.99, snowglobes 10.00. My friend got a cute luggage cart in the shape of a treasure chest for her son for 17.99. All the stuff today was 40 % off except highschool musical, hannah montanna( which I would have loved).
Good deals !!!!!!!!!
I will have to check out limeridge sometime too not far from me.
I would have loved to get the wreaths but they werent there. Oh and mugs were really cheap too .

just read some posts that stores in US are having their January sale. ANyone know what details up here? I will be down to our local store later this week.

I was there last Thursday and was disappointed. As mentioned, they had Christmas clothes on sale and some items were 25% off, but I was looking for princess costumes and they only had Tinkerbelle. Do the outlets not carry costumes?

Anyway, I was also at Yorkdale that day and they seemd to have more/better stuff, a lot also at 25% off.

This is how I "found" DISboards and this Canadian group!
I am also going to the Disney Outlet at Vaughn Mills Mall tomorrow and when googling "Disney Outlet Vaughn Mills Mall" this discussion came up!

I can't wait to go tomorrow and look for the coffee mugs!
Does anyone know if they carry guide books there?

May go to Boulevard Mall in Amherst next weekend specifically for the Disney store there. (I'd like to compare the two.) Well for Target and Chili's too.

Thanks for all the info. So happy to be here.
Take care,
DearDaisyinDurham(Region)

I
May go to Boulevard Mall in Amherst next weekend specifically for the Disney store there. (I'd like to compare the two.) Well for Target and Chili's too.

Take care,

:disrocks: Let us know how the 2 stores compare, i would like to make a trip to Boulevard mall later this month!

I am also going to the Disney Outlet at Vaughn Mills Mall tomorrow and when googling "Disney Outlet Vaughn Mills Mall" this discussion came up!

I can't wait to go tomorrow and look for the coffee mugs!
Does anyone know if they carry guide books there?

Take care,

I found the sales at Scarborough Town to be the exact as Vaughan Mills. They are now 40% off select items. Mugs go for $6.99 but I don't think that's a special.

They sometimes carry the Birnbaum Guides to Disney (at list price) but I haven't seen them in the stores lately. I would suggest looking at amazon.ca for prices and you can tend to find them their at better discounts... or wait until you go to the US and buy at Barnes & Noble. Books are WAY cheaper in US dollars.

I didn't find the selections/sales to be any different in the Buffalo stores when I went last November. Even the "set" US prices were not all that different from our current CDN prices. For example, the Disney Store here is always running a 2 for $25 special on their "barbie" dolls. The price was 2 for $20 there. Now that is a good price if you really wanted the 2 dolls, but I'd rather wait for a Disney sale when 1 doll goes for less than $10 here.

Drop in the Bath & Bodyworks store. That's my favourite :lovestruc

Oh my gosh! Bath & Body Works! Love it! We went right after American Thanksgiving but the lines were out the door, they had some special promotion. I never pass up that store if I can help it. Do you also like (Canadian) Lush and Cake lines? I like the Lush "Whipstick" chocolate scented lip balm and the Mint Chocolate Cashmere lotion by Cake. You smell like a heavenly sundae! LOL.

I'd be interested in knowing whether any have deals on pins. I'm considering buying them before we go since the fun of it really is the trading, not the buying!

I'd be interested in knowing whether any have deals on pins. I'm considering buying them before we go since the fun of it really is the trading, not the buying!

I bought a Goofy Christmas wreath pin that was on clearance, sorry I don't remember the price. I just wanted it for my Christmas pin collection.

I'd love to know of pin deals out there also!

Look on ebay for good deals! I got an awesome Steamboat Willie pin for DH for christmas and it cost me less that $2.00 for the pin, I bought several pins and then they charged me one shipping price!

I got a hitchhiking ghost with a hidden mickey pin for 99cents !!!
:cool1:

Look on ebay for good deals! I got an awesome Steamboat Willie pin for DH for christmas and it cost me less that $2.00 for the pin, I bought several pins and then they charged me one shipping price!

I got a hitchhiking ghost with a hidden mickey pin for 99cents !!!
:cool1:

So this is how clueless I am :rolleyes1 is there an ebay just for Canadians?

There are multiple eBay sites... if you're looking for Canada, then go to http://www.ebay.ca

In terms of buying pins off eBay, the majority of "dealers" if you will, are located in the USA. Be very wary of overseas purchases. There are good and bad (plenty of knockoff, scrappers, counterfeit, Sedesma, ProPin, etc), and the DIS can help you sort through the heavy field... I suggest taking a peek at this thread on the Collectors Board: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1267432

I also just remembered reading a detailed eBay Guide some time ago... and it's still around! http://reviews.ebay.com/Official-Disney-Pin-Buying-Guide-for-Beginners_W0QQugidZ10000000000767042

I've been buying from a seller in the Eastern US, and have been *very* pleased with the pins and quality. Certainly is costing me less than buying via the Disney Store or at the Parks. I only suggest to those starting out: Do your research, nothing worse than having a CM turn down a pin :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter