Disney Outlet at Sugarloaf Mills

EcbLovesMickey

Willing to Work for Disney Dollars!!!
Does anyone know what happened to the Disney Outlet at Sugarloaf Mills (Discover Mills) outside Atlanta? Did it move or completely close? I loved going there before trips and was heartbroken when I stopped in only to see it shut down. I tried phoning but it just rings. Not machine saying "we're closed" or "we're moving" nothing :(

That mall has been losing business for a while. I went right before Christmas and there were lots of stores that were empty. Basically just Bass Pro Shop, Dave and Busters, and Books a Million are left. The parking lot looks busy but its become mostly and park and ride spot, for people heading into downtown for work.

I talked to the manager 2 days before it closed. It is definitely closed.

The lease was up and Disney decided that store wasn't making enough money to stay there with the normal Disney Store at the Mall of Georgia only 30 minutes away.

I hate the traffic at Mall of Georgia but now it's the only Disney Store within an hour of me so I guess I might go there once in a while.

I talked to the manager 2 days before it closed. It is definitely closed. The lease was up and Disney decided that store wasn't making enough money to stay there with the normal Disney Store at the Mall of Georgia only 30 minutes away. I hate the traffic at Mall of Georgia but now it's the only Disney Store within an hour of me so I guess I might go there once in a while.
Ugh, I was hoping they were just moving to the Commerce or Dawsonville outlets :(.

There is already one located at the Dawsonville outlet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter