• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Only Sent/Received

My DD Sarah received her exchange from Leah (Mouseaddicts):

Bambi stuffed animal (cute)
Mini lollipop set
MIckey notepad
Nightmare Before Christmas Figurine Set (Nightmare stuff is hard to find except for Halloween time -- isn't it?)

Thanks, Leah - it was a nice exchange and Sarah loves everything. :banana:

christmaslady said:
The Post Office tried to deliver our third one today, so if you live in MINNEAPOLIS, MN check your mailbox or door for the notice. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office.

ann

That was me, and I picked it up this morning. I had to go out of town for a family emergency, so I have been a bit behind all week. Thankfully, things appear to be back to normal now.

Ann sebd me an AMAZING package filled with:
a chenille stuffed Eeyore
a smaller pastel plush Eeyore
an Eeyore key chain
a bag of Disney microwave pop corn
2 Mickey antenna toppers
an Eeyore singing plastic toy ftom the Disney Store
The Imagineering Field Guide of the MK
a Piglet pocket kleenex pack
and a Pooh and friends photo book

I think that was everything. I'm sorry if I forgot to list everything

Thank you very much!!!

Mine has also been mailed priority with DC, it should arrive soon :cheer2: :wizard:

snowwhitesmom said:
Disney Oatmeal pies? My kids would love those! Where did you find em?

Hi, they are Mrs. Freshley's and my Walmart has them with their other snack cakes. They have princess "twinkies," Chip n Dale oatmeal cakes, peanut butter wafer things, "ho-hos", and mini donuts. The quality is comparable to Little Debbies. ann

Oh, bummer - we have nothing like that here - ours is a regular Walmart, not a super Walmart. The Twinkies sound adorable, too! Thanks for the info, anyway, it was sweet of you to respond.

snowwhitesmom said:
Oh, bummer - we have nothing like that here - ours is a regular Walmart, not a super Walmart. The Twinkies sound adorable, too! Thanks for the info, anyway, it was sweet of you to respond.

Try the food/snack section of your regular Walmart. Our regular Walmart has them, so yours might too....

Thanks, smilingmouse, but I did and they don't - WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! {I am such a baby about these things.}

Hi ..... we just got back home (literally, like 10 minutes ago) from .... ummm .... Disney World!!! :banana: ...... and I checked here first to see if my packages were received.

I see Lori & Sarah both got theirs. I'm glad you liked everything. :teeth: It really was a lot of fun shopping for the stuff ...... and YES Nightmare stuff is HARD to find!!! I think I included an antenna ball in hers too, right??? Luckily, I found it on clearance. I figured she could use it as a pen/pencil topper. That's what the Disney Stores around here do.

Well, I have to unpack & soak my BLISTERED feet now ........ hopefully, my 3rd package was received okay on Friday..... will check back tomorrow. :wave:

Mouseaddicts! We got yours today. We were in Orlando too, but we stayed at the Peabody and went to Sea World. But did go to Downtown Disney last night, it was packed!

Ian got your package today and boy oh boy he is one happy little guy. Thank you so much, you are great! He got:

3 Cubiez in Pooh, Eeyore & Tigger (I had only seen these in the Disney Store and didn't know just how adorable they are!!! Ian presses the buttons over and over)

A soft large Tigger to add to his collection (he has 4 of them now and sleeps with every single one of them every night, he HAD to have his new one in his arms when we put him down tonight, this one is SOO soft!)

A cute activity book (his sisters have a few of these and he always wants to "color" too so now he has his own)

And finally the absolute cutest Pooh sippy cup (this is by far his favorite out of everything! He doesn't even need a drink in the cup, he's played with it non stop since we got home from Orlando this evening!)

Thanks again, we truly appreciate it.

That being said, with how blessed my kids were in this exchange I feel like I really short changed our partners. I thought the pins and beanies were cute and knew the spending limit but I feel like it wasn't enough. I don't want to sound like an idiot but if anyone we traded with feels like they were cheated PLEASEEEEEEE email me with your address again and I'd like to send a little extra. We got some cute things in Disney this weekend. I don't have exact names and addresses anymore.....

snowwhitesmom said:
Disney Oatmeal pies? My kids would love those! Where did you find em?

BTW, yvw Good Ol Gal - the Mickey Grahams are at our Walmart. Did you find the trading pin, lanyard tag and VMK cards in the package?

Ohh... I'm going to have to check to see if we have them too!!

Yes, thanks for reminding me :blush:

I also got a trading pin, lanyard tag, VMK cards, a playmat for the kids, some napkins from Disneyland, some jelly beans in a Mickey container..... oh, forgive me please!! We're on vacation at the in-laws in CA and I still can't remember everything :earboy2:

Okay all I really must apologize, i have been a horrible host :( I have been lax in double checking everything and i am very sorry. I owe you guys an explanation.

A few weeks ago I was experincing alot of pain and went to the doctor. They did all sorts of tests and found that I had a growth inside me(don't wanna be specific and gross others out). Did a biopsy 2 weeks ago and it turned out not to be cancer thankfully. Right now I've been through a battery of tests and still no clue what is going on. These tests have literally worn me out completly. That is why I haven't been on much and I apologize.

Hope things get better, Dania.

How is this exchange doing? Are you able to keep track?

I am so bummed, that I missed out on doing this exchange( as I love the Disney only one), but I did not see this one in time to sign up for it. :sad2:

Is there going to be another Disney only exchange comming up later( mabye in the summer time)?

Thanks in advance!

zen1 said:
I am so bummed, that I missed out on doing this exchange( as I love the Disney only one), but I did not see this one in time to sign up for it. :sad2:

Is there going to be another Disney only exchange comming up later( mabye in the summer time)?

Thanks in advance!

They are usually 3 or 4 times a year....so stay tuned :)

I hope mine will be picked up soon! I know she was on vacation this past week, as were we, but should be home either today or tomorrow.

Hope you like it :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter