• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Only Sent/Received

:woohoo: :yay: Mine arrived today :sunny:

From UrsulasMyHero I received:
Mickey mug from WDW :teeth:
Minnie mug from WDW :teeth: Love them, should I share with DH?? Not sure yet ;)
Castle picture frame....saving for a picture from girlfriends' trip ::yes::
Castle wind up toy....looks just like a Christmas ornament I have. It is sitting here on my computer desk :)
Goofy in an airplane toy.....Barnstormer, I assume (ashamed to admit, I have never actually seen that ride :blush: )
Simba pen....cute :simba:
Personal fan
And green bath scrubby and bath oil.

Thank you so much, Dianna, for the great package :hug:

Meriweather said:
:woohoo: :yay: Mine arrived today :sunny:

From UrsulasMyHero I received:
Mickey mug from WDW :teeth:
Minnie mug from WDW :teeth: Love them, should I share with DH?? Not sure yet ;)
Castle picture frame....saving for a picture from girlfriends' trip ::yes::
Castle wind up toy....looks just like a Christmas ornament I have. It is sitting here on my computer desk :)
Goofy in an airplane toy.....Barnstormer, I assume (ashamed to admit, I have never actually seen that ride :blush: )
Simba pen....cute :simba:
Personal fan
And green bath scrubby and bath oil.

Thank you so much, Dianna, for the great package :hug:

YAY! I'm so glad you got the package today, and that it arrived unbroken. Of course, I found 2 items that were supposed to go in your package, that didn't make it in... *chuckles* But I'll save them for another, or use them myself. *grin* I hope you will share the mugs with your hubby, they're a His/Hers set! :love:

UrsulasMyHero said:
YAY! I'm so glad you got the package today, and that it arrived unbroken. Of course, I found 2 items that were supposed to go in your package, that didn't make it in... *chuckles* But I'll save them for another, or use them myself. *grin* I hope you will share the mugs with your hubby, they're a His/Hers set! :love:

LOL...well, maybe ;)

I did just get him this :)
ef601a94.jpg

Hello! Our three went out Monday, so they should be arriving within the next day or so (one of the ones we sent crossed paths with one of the ones we received ;) )

I received my exchange from Robin (Cruisin):

Incredibles mini puzzle
Disney mickey head lollipop
Tink pencil
Mickey mini playing cards
Mickey scotch tape (I use this kind of Mickey tape to tape the top of the water bottle we save our Disney coin in -- it makes is much harder to "steal")
Snow White key chain (Snow White is one of my favorite characters, BTW)
gingerbread Mickey antenna topper (I collect antenna toppers plus like Christmas)
Sparkley princess stickers
Donald Duck temporary tattoos (too cool, I never saw these before!)
Snow White ornament and mini snow globe (very nice!)
Princess tote bag
:thumbsup2 Robin -- nice exchange.

My DD Emma received her exchange from Hannah, ANewVance's DD:
Cute Herbie bean bag
Penny (101 Dalmation) bean bag
Thanks, Hannah -- Emma thinks they are cute! :sunny:

Long...Long well long weekend but I'm back again. Got some test results and not doing so good right now but I am still here. Thank you to Melissa Vance for my package, it cheered me up. I got Pilot Mickey & Pooh bean bags and a belle pin.

As was mentioned above, tommorrow is the mail by date. Mine will be going out tomorrow.

christmaslady said:
I received my exchange from Robin (Cruisin):

Incredibles mini puzzle
Disney mickey head lollipop
Tink pencil
Mickey mini playing cards
Mickey scotch tape (I use this kind of Mickey tape to tape the top of the water bottle we save our Disney coin in -- it makes is much harder to "steal")
Snow White key chain (Snow White is one of my favorite characters, BTW)
gingerbread Mickey antenna topper (I collect antenna toppers plus like Christmas)
Sparkley princess stickers
Donald Duck temporary tattoos (too cool, I never saw these before!)
Snow White ornament and mini snow globe (very nice!)
Princess tote bag
:thumbsup2 Robin -- nice exchange.

:wave2: I'm glad that your parcel made it safely to you.

Of course after I sealed and sent it, I saw lots of other things I wanted to put in it :p

I mailed mine today.

And I received mine a couple of days ago from Veronica Bennett (don't know the dis name), so sorry I haven't posted. So much stuff!!
A great Mickey tote bag
2 bags of disney cookies
Mickey and Friends note pad
Small Mickey figure
Small Pluto snowglobe
Deck of Mickey Playing cards
2 Mickey suckers

Thanks so much!! I love getting Disney in the mail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter