Disney on your birthday when you already have tickets?

coinkc

<font color=red>You can find some hot dates at Six
A friend of mine's family will be at WDW on her daughter's birthday. they already have tickets with their package. What other options will she have for her "celebration"? They already registered her birthday on the Disney website but since she is only 6, she won't have any id. Do they need to bring a birth certificate?

Go here and register her.

She will get either a super fastpass or a GC with the value of a regular ticket for the day.

Here's the info from the Mouse's mouth

Q: What kind of identification do I need to show at the ticket booth?

A: Proper valid identification would be a Driver's License including a photo, Government-issued Photo ID, or a Government-issued Passport. If you are under age 18 and don't have any of the above mentioned ID, an original or a certified copy of a Birth Certificate is required.

Q: I purchased* a valid Annual Passport or a Multi-Day Ticket that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009, so I don't need to take advantage of this offer. Is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?

A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message, your proper valid ID, and your Passport or Multi-Day ticket that you will use for admission on your birthday. You can choose one of the following:

* A birthday FASTPASS® exchange card+ for a certain number attractions at both Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park; or
* A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-Day/I1-Park ticket** for certain purchases including select merchandise, tour experiences or for Disney's PhotoPass® on-site services at participating locations at Disneyland® Resort; or
* A 1-Day/1-Park ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

*Guests using complimentary ticket media for admission on their birthday are not eligible to receive these listed options.

+The number of birthday FASTPASS exchange cards issued per day is limited and may not be available after 11am. Valid Theme Park admission required. FASTPASS benefit for birthday celebrant and up to 5 members of his/her party.

**Ticket price at Main Entrance ticket booth. Adults receive card in the amount of an adult ticket; children (ages 3-9) receive card in the amount of a child ticket. For terms and conditions of the card and details on participating locations, click here.

For emphasis:

An ordinary photocopy of a birth certificate is not acceptable proof of birthday.

The delayed admission one day ticket is not upgradable.

Lacking proof of birthday the only gift you can get is the delayed admission ticket and you have 90 days, not the full upcoming year, to use it with proof you fetched it on your birthday.

we went last month for my dd 10th birthday. we brought her birth certificate as ID. she got a birthday gift card for $75 and had a great time spending it! A younger child would get a card worth a little less, the price of a 1 day ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter