Disney on Travel Channel

MichaelH

DIS Veteran/Disney Fan
There is a Disney show on the Travel Channel today at 1:00 PM Eastern Time. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

There are several others coming on in June.

Darn! I'd really like to see this, but I just read your post and it's already half over. You mentioned in your post it was on other times in June. Do you know when exactly? Thanks!

Here's a list of everything Disney related on the Travel Channel through the end of June. All times are eastern.

Couldn't find the Disney World Resort: Scenes on again right now. If you go to travelchannel.com, search for disney, then click on TV Listings, it'll show everything dealing w/ Disney that's coming up in the schedule.

series: Great Hotels
episode: Disney's Grand Californian Hotel

Take a dream vacation in a hotel located in the middle of Disney's California Adventure theme park.

airing:
— JUN 20 2006 @ 11:30 AM

episode: Disney's Grand Floridian - Orlando

The perfect spot for an old-fashioned family vacation or a romantic getaway, Disney's Grand Floridian is a Victorian-style summer beach house. ...

airing:
— JUN 05 2006 @ 12:30 PM

episode: Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Towering pines, babbling brooks, geysers, totem poles and stone fireplaces—all the trappings of the Northwest can be found at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. ...

airing:
— JUN 16 2006 @ 12:30 PM

series: Disney's Animal Kingdom
episode: Disney's Animal Kingdom

Go behind the scenes for a tour of Disney's most ambitious theme park. ...

airing:
— JUN 11 2006 @ 01:00 PM
— JUN 25 2006 @ 04:00 PM

episode: Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts - FL

Nestled on a lake within eyeshot of EPCOT at Walt Disney World, these fantasy-themed resorts turn back the clock to the turn-of-the-century summer homes of ...

airing:
— JUN 14 2006 @ 12:30 PM

episode: Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando

At Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, guests experience life in the middle of an African wildlife reserve complete with sightings of exotic animals. ...
airing:

— JUN 08 2006 @ 12:30 PM

series: Travel Channel Secrets
episode: Disney Cruise Line

Discover how the Walt Disney Company creates and operates a magical cruise line experience. ... TRV — Travel Channel Secrets. Disney Cruise Line. ...

airing:
— JUN 01 2006 @ 07:00 PM
— JUN 02 2006 @ 02:00 AM

That's awesome! Thanks for the list. We are heading off to our first ever trip to Disney at the end of June. All of us are "Disney crazy" right now and just absorbing anything Disney related that we can. I think the kids have watched the Disney Vacation planning DVD a thousand times! :)

oh I can't wait until the animal kingdom show, it will get me so excited for my trip this summer :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter