Disney on Travel Channel NOW!!

watching it for the 1000th time right now

I'm watching it for the 1000th time too!! I can never get enough!!:banana:

i just watched it too and now I'm watching the old "A Day at the Magic Kingdom" video and the newer Disney videos, getting in the mood for my possible next trip :happytv:

Me too:thumbsup2

My guide said it was suppose to be DisneyLand Resort. Kinda hoping it was because I haven't seen that yet.

my guide said it would be Disneyland also.

My un-Disney DH has seen this one too many times to, he said that guy's about to say he has a monorail allaround his house. I still watch them all every time they come on.

Hey, what happened to the (my) link on Disney Related TV??? - I get "bad gateway" - I hadn't checked it for two weeks - (long story!) -- anyone have a good link for Disney Related TV shows?

We just watched it for the 1000th time too! Still love it, with they would update it though. And my guide said Disneyland as well.

Does anyone remember the travel channel special on WDW that had a host? (maybe the same one from great hotels) and they mention park tours and hidden mickeys?

OK, I have yet to watch it. I taped it since I was gone for the day. But it wasn't Disneyland?? Is it the one that was just on Thurs?

I can't find link either....used to have it..nope looks like the site has closed

Not closed. The code was broken for an unknown reason.

I've reverted the page to a more basic one that is working.

Thanks to jenseib for letting me know that there was a problem so I could fix it!
(and for the reminder that I have not signed up here at disboards yet!)

TVKirby
Disney Theme Parks Related TV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter