disney on ice

flamom

DIS Veteran
just saw an ad in our local paper that disney on ice/finding nemo is coming here in may. does anyone know of any way to get discounts on tickets?I checked my offers on disney visa online and didn't see anything. someone in here had mentioned about going on ticketmaster.com and putting in a code for mcdonald's but it doesn't recognize the code.thank you.

We are going to Nemo Disney on Ice this month. I used FS5, which saved me $5 a ticket. Hope it works for you. :cheer2:

see if mousesavers.com still has the codes listed. I got tickets for nemo on ice through ticketmaster (only $10 for the $25 tickets) I think the code was MCD and it was only good for weekday shows.

Good Luck.... :wizard:

flamom, you are very welcome, I hope it works.

I did try the MCD code too, but it did not work for any performance or any price range here.

I suggest getting together with some friends/families/classmates. We actually did NEMO as a PTA fundraiser. If you are 20 or more people, you get the $30 deats (front section except for first few rows) for $15. I know this because last year we were 14 in our family and I ended up inviting 6 friends for free and was still ahead of the game.

JMHO
Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter