Disney on Ice

DISWolves

Dreams really can come true !!!!
Went to see Disney on Ice - Princess Wishes at NIA in Birmingham on Friday.
A superb show for anyone that is going, although the arena was less than half full (16:00 show)
Tinkerbell, Mickey, Minnie, Aladdin, Jasmine, Snow White, The Dwarfs, Belle, Ariel, Mulan, Belle, Aurora and Cinderella were all there.

it sounds like it was a good show. For some reason they did not cross the border this year so unfortunately I missed it :(

Argh! The Dwarves! I'm soooo gonna freak out! Myself and tinks1983 are going to watch this in Liverpool at the end of November as a treat to ourselves.

Oh we're going to be like a pair of big kids :lmao: Between Tinker Bell, Cindy, Mickey and the Dwarves I'll be in heaven!

Was you able to take photographs whilst the show was on?

glad you enjoyed it :goodvibes

Was you able to take photographs whilst the show was on?

DW was asked at the door if she had a camera, but I wasn't asked :lmao:
Once inside, the security just said, no flash to be used :thumbsup2

I will load some into photobucket and link them here

we saw the show last Sunday and loved it :goodvibes Ariel and Eric were dd's favourites.

There was an announcement prior to the start of the show which said photography was allowed as long it was for personal use only. We were lucky to have front row seats and although I managed to get some great photos some were a bit rubbish due to the speed they were skating, got a fab video of the last routine though :)

Thanks for the replies guys :thumbsup2 I'll try take my camera along and see what snaps I can get in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter