Disney on Broadway

j&j620

DIS Veteran
Are there any Disney movies that you would like to see become shows on Broadway? There's been Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, and Mary Poppins. I recently heard that Dumbo is being turned into a Broadway show and I personally thought that was an odd choice. I might be a little biased, though, cause I can't stand that movie! :laughing:

But it got me thinking about what would be a good show? Thoughts, anyone?

Tarzan was also a Disney Broadway show, although short lived. I found it interesting.

I think Toy Story would make for an excellent Broadway Show.

I think THe Princess and the Frog would make an excellent musical stage show.

Dumbo as a musical? I'm sorry, but no. Just...no.

I personally think A Goofy Movie would be a great choice for a show. The music is just so catchy, and I can already think of a guy to play Powerline. It would be tricky, but I think it could be done.

I agree with Emperor's New Groove being a good show, along with The Princess and the Frog.

Hunchback has also been done....also Aida is disney.....as well as Junior versions of Pinocchio, Aladdin, Mulan, Alice in Wonderland, Camp Rock, a few different High School Muscial shows, Cinderella, Jungle Book, and Sleeping Beauty

I have a wild idea for a new Broadway show: Phineas and Ferb: the Musical (forgive me because itsnt a movie).

LOL they already have alot music and a billion diffrent plots they could use (in fact their remaking the first episode as a musical on the show), I would just love to see Dr.Doof sing a solo :lmao: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter