Disney + offer

Perrypooh

Mouseketeer
Does Disney Plus have to be active for the entire time before your stay or are you able to have it for a month and then cancel? I have it active monthly right now starting today.

What’s the Disney + offer?

Disney+ Subscribers: Enjoy a Holiday Room Offer

‘Tis the season to stay in the magic and save! Disney+ subscribers can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays select nights, October 22 to November 2, 2023 and November 26 to December 25, 2023.

My TA got the discount today for our upcoming December trip and in her email she says that "if you are not an active subscriber now or at the time of check-in, the reservation could be cancelled." So I take that to mean you have to active now and when you check-in for your trip. Not sure about the time between those two events....

I read it has to be the same email you book under (Disney+ and Disney booking), but what about if the name is different? We don’t have a trip until next year, but I was curious if anyone knew.

I read it has to be the same email you book under (Disney+ and Disney booking), but what about if the name is different? We don’t have a trip until next year, but I was curious if anyone knew.

There's probably a way to link them on the back end. Like after I got married I had to call and get them to link Mrs. Sponica with Miss Sponica to get my Castaway Cay number connected to my account.

Is this offer available to guests who have disney+ in the UK? Was wondering if we would be able to book on the US website using a VPN. I couldn't see anything in the small print

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter