Disney OCD--aka MissCammie is Disney Planning!

misscammie we waited this long whats a couple more days :surfweb: , the best things come to thos who wait :goodvibes

No worries here! :thumbsup2

I have no doubts that the first chapter (and every one after it) will be MORE that worth the wait! Patience is a virtue!!! :flower3:

I second that! :thumbsup2 I know that whenever you get around to posting, it will be AMAZING! You will leave us begging for more! We all understand how crazy and busy life is! Take your time and polish away! Make it Fabulous! :)

Miss Cammie;

Take your time, your job is alot more important then us. Although we would like to think that we were lots more important then work.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Although I might have to take my computer with me to DisneyWorld, so I can read your trip report. We leave in 4 more days.:woohoo:

Take your time we still love you. :grouphug:
TexasBelle

TexasBelle We are leaving on the 19th too.. Off to the POLY although the BC is my favorite you lucky girl! There are many wonderful things about going to WDW but one of the best right now is that it will take my mind off Miss Cammies trip report and by the time we come back there should be a post.

I just hate it when work gets in the way of stuff !!!

Thanks for the update though Miss Cammie!!

:wave2:

HI Miss Cammie! Hope things are going well with the new school year and that you aren't suffering from Disney Withdrawl! Though it sounds like you have enough to keep you busy...

I keep checking, :surfweb: and checking, :surfweb: and checking for an update and:sad: no luck!!! Hope all is well with work and your family!! Anxiously awaiting your first chapter!!!

I leave in 15 hours. Can you just throw me a hint...Any rude behavior? anyone almost come to blows over cussing in line? Was there plenty of magic to be found for Sally Rally and her adorable lil brother? Any necessary eyebrow arching? Just a hint PLEASE!!!

I leave in 15 hours. Can you just throw me a hint...

No Hints for karapp.. but what I think we're all wondering is, did Minnie still remember Sally? Did anybody's nose get broken this time? Does the bathroom area in Canada still smell from that incident back in 2006?

I know. I'm awful. I am the worst trip writer ever. It's been a Murphy's law kind of week.

In a totally random and freaky incident I tried to catch a flying metal chair and I ended up with a broken bone in my hand. typing hurts.

no worries. I have stuff written.

good GRIEF I'm glad this week is over. It's just been horrible...on every level.

i'm sorry y'all. I really am.

:laundy:

I know. I'm awful. I am the worst trip writer ever. It's been a Murphy's law kind of week.

In a totally random and freaky incident I tried to catch a flying metal chair and I ended up with a broken bone in my hand. typing hurts.

good GRIEF I'm glad this week is over. It's just been horrible...on every level.

:eek: :hug: Hopefully it will mend quickly.

What the.....? A flying metal chair ? You're some lucky it was only a broken bone in your hand missy !!!

Don't worry about us; you just take care of yourself. When the report is ready we'll be here !

popcorn::

Okay y'all...here it is

Chapter 1: So it begins

I'm sorry if it sucks.

I'm worried that it does.

thanks everyone for waiting so patiently. I love all y'all to bits and I don't want to let anyone down.

I will try to update once a week at least. TRY being the operative word.

loves to all.

:goodvibes

What the.....? A flying metal chair ? You're some lucky it was only a broken bone in your hand missy !!!

Don't worry about us; you just take care of yourself. When the report is ready we'll be here !

popcorn::

:lmao:

massive temper tantrum with a new child on the caseload. I was called to help with a situation and walked in just in time to have a chair thrown at my head. I put my hand up in reflex.

smash went the bone.

curse words were uttered.

in my head only of course.

until I left the school.

:rolleyes1

So excited the first chapter is live and available!! :banana:

But wait, maybe everyone else is as excited as I am. What happens if all the sudden 1092348 bizillion people try to read it at the same exact time I am. Will we all freeze in Chapter 1?? :eek:

Better go read it right now!!!!

Thanks for posting it friend! popcorn::

What a FABULOUS start, MissCammie ! :banana:
I guess little Sally growing up is met with mixed feelings. But what a great li'l thinker, that one. extra socks AND a 'disposal' bag! But of course, Teddy is still Teddy. Hopefully he will stay that way for a while.
And yep, that Jay is a keeper, all right. But you know what?? So are you !!

I love your style!! ......of writing, and parenting...:worship:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful family with us once again.

Yahoo!!!! :yay:

Great first chapter MissCammie, I thoroughly enjoyed it. :worship:

I hope that your hand heals quickly, and without too much pain. Take care, I can't wait to hear what happens next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter