Disney OCD--aka MissCammie is Disney Planning!

OK I have to post because I don't like having to scroll to page 2 of the pre trip reports to check for an update! Hopefully this will bump it up. I am not waiting patiently, however, I am waiting.:goodvibes

Hey everybody,
I know that i am horribly delinquent in getting this first chapter out. It's just been outrageously hectic lately. Our superintendent up and quit...walked out...which has thrown everyone into a fit of "OH NO!!!!!" Things that were once easily done are now "Well who do I talk to to get this approved? Can I start therapy now or does her district have to send this this AND this now?"

it's nuts and probably shouldn't be this dang difficult...but it is.

I got a bit written but it's not done and I want to add some pictures and such. When I get a good 30-45 minutes to sit and focus, my Trip Report will be at the top of my list!

second from top...

maybe third but only if I don't get my case load finalized...

but definitely the top 1/3 of my list...

i SWEAR!

;)

thanks everyone. I'm sorry to be so slow. I apologize.

I should have time tomorrow...when my filing cabinet accidentally gets stuck against my door and I am helpless to move it...

or am I?

:rolleyes1

when my filing cabinet accidentally gets stuck against my door and I am helpless to move it...

or am I?

:rolleyes1

I hate it when they do that,
those darn filing cabinets.

I hope the dust settles soon.
Maybe it's a wonderful new Super.
We have a new one here in our district and he sounds very promising.

You know....
we could send a few Miss Cammie fans to guard your door...
I hear the guys from the sopranos are looking for a new gig.:rolleyes1

OMG! Just what you need at the start of a new school year!:eek:

No worries here - I know your TR will be worth the wait!! :wizard:

Those filing cabinets do tend to have a mind of their own. Hmmm, maybe the cabinet has a ghostie inside and it spit all the papers out, and you have to take 3 or 4 days to re-file EVERYTHING... :rolleyes1

As always, MissCammie, can't wait for Chapter 1. Of course once we get Chapter 1, then we have to wait for Chapter 2. It's always a waiting game with you... ;)...not that I want to wait for the entire book before we can read!

Well don't stress out about it MissCammie, write it when you can - just know that we're here to share the experience with you when you're ready!:thumbsup2

Take your time and get your feet under you, no stress. :surfweb: Besides it will give DW and I something to look forward to upon the return from our Trip. :woohoo: 8 days AWAY. :yay: But who is counting :lmao: Best wishes to the campbell scots as always. :grouphug:

Sorry I missed your pre-TR, but I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip! :goodvibes

TGIF - Let's all hope that Miss Cammie can find some nice quiet time to get chapter 1 up !

We're rooting for you !!

No pressure !;)

greetings from scotland misscammie, I have just found your new trip report, and can't wait to read all about your new adventures. Your first trip report was inspirering, had me laughing and crying all in one chapter :goodvibes I am also a wicked stepmum....but cannot do the eyebrow arch, instead i look like a very grumpy camel...or so the kids tell me :confused3 :rotfl: . I'm all signed up and awaiting eagerly :yay:

Hey everybody,
yes...another excuse is coming...

but it's true...

I'm just flat out swamped. Who knew that an out of the blue superintendent change would cause all this drama...and extra paper work...and meetings...and shuffling around.

it's nuts.

I actually do have the first chapter done. I just need to get it all polished.

I'm so sorry everybody. I really do apologize. Y'all are super important to me and I'm sorry to have made y'all wait.

my worst fear is y'all will finally read the first chapter and say...

"We were waiting for THAT?!":sad2:

I'm almost there y'all...

hope everyone is having a great Monday!!!

Miss Cammie;

Take your time, your job is alot more important then us. Although we would like to think that we were lots more important then work.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Although I might have to take my computer with me to DisneyWorld, so I can read your trip report. We leave in 4 more days.:woohoo:

Take your time we still love you. :grouphug:
TexasBelle

No worries here! :thumbsup2

I have no doubts that the first chapter (and every one after it) will be MORE that worth the wait! Patience is a virtue!!! :flower3:

Miss Cammie - that might have been a record for the most "ya'll"s in one post. And that's coming from a Nashville, Tennessee girl!:rotfl:

Everyone else may be waiting patiently, but I'm not. Although just coming out of 5 years teaching in a public school, I have to say I understand. But I'm not patient. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter