Disney OCD--aka MissCammie is Disney Planning!

Hey all!!!
I am working away on my first chapter!! I promise! It's unfortunately also the beginning of the new school year, new students on the case load...that I JUST got TODAY...school starts TOMORROW...:headache:

I moved to a different office...with a WINDOW!! :cool1: :lmao:

First Chapter up soon!!!

hope all is well with everybody!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes

Congrats on the window. I hate not having the sun shine in while I'm working!

I am using my very first post ever on DIS to say that I am really looking forward to reading your newest trip report. I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures and special moments.

I hope I have done this right!!

My first trip to WDW since I was 4 years old was... your last trip report. I had a blast.

Hi Miss Cammie! I just wanted to drop by and wish you a great and relaxing weekend with lots of spare time for writing! Can't wait to read your TR! :)

Hey all!!!
I am working away on my first chapter!! I promise! It's unfortunately also the beginning of the new school year, new students on the case load...that I JUST got TODAY...school starts TOMORROW...:headache:

First Chapter up soon!!!

hope all is well with everybody!!!

OOOH! A window!!! cool!!! :thumbsup2

Windows are great!!! Hope you had a great time, can't wait to read all about it!!! :thumbsup2

Hey all!!!

I am SOOOO jealous. I work in a dungeon...no really, it IS a dungeon! It is the basement of an old dark courthouse with NO WINDOW! It makes me CRAZY during the winter. I go to work in the dark, come home in the dark and I work all day in a room with no windows. I NEED a trip to Disney World in the winter. Help me convince DH that it will save him money on the physciatric bills! :sick:

Welcome back!!!! We just got back from our Med. Honeymoon today and I am planning on writing a TR in my blog...it documents the end of wedding planning and the details of the day. My Wedding Day "TR" is so long that it takes up so many blog entries and I am only to the part where I walk down the aisle. How am I going to manage writing a report about a 2 week honeymoon?

Now I know why it took you a year to complete your last one. Can't wait to start reading!

Did I miss the beginning of the TR?

I don't think so. I think MissCammie just posted that they got home OK, had a great time and that she's been busy since they got back. She's got a new office with a window so lots of settling in to do at work and at home.

Welcome back, Miss Cammie! I'm looking forward to your report, and I hope you had a chance to check out the DVC!:goodvibes

:happytv: :surfweb: :laundy: :stir: Trying to wait as patiently as I can for the 1st Chapter! :) Hope all is well for you and the family Miss Cammie! Hope everyone is settling in okay to work and school and all! Have a super day! :goodvibes

Im here!! Im here!! Dont know what happened...I lost the last thread therefore I missed the start of this one:headache: Just found it after some searching now I gotta get my booty going and read read read!! I am just under a year until the start of my next adventure so if you can stretch this report for a year like the lst one it would be most appreciated:rotfl2: ! Ok, on to reading for me now!!

Will today be the day ? Or tomorrow ? Or this weekend ?

I can't wait for this adventure to begin.....:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter