Disney Obsessions

I am obsessed with the Epcot entrance music, and the music heard around the park, as well as the Illuminations music. I know all of the music by heart and sometimes find myself humming along to the music while walking around the park, it's actually kinda funny. I also LOVE the music on channel 19 in all of the resorts, with the classic disney movie music playing. :love:

I am obsessed with the Epcot entrance music, and the music heard around the park, as well as the Illuminations music. I know all of the music by heart and sometimes find myself humming along to the music while walking around the park, it's actually kinda funny. I also LOVE the music on channel 19 in all of the resorts, with the classic disney movie music playing. :love:

I LOVE EPCOT MUSIC. There really just needs to be a soundtrack of every song ever played there.

I just went downstairs, and guess what my mom had playing on the computer? Epcot music! Ahh! I started humming along.

The Epcot are music is literally the best. I could listen to it all day!! And OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE CHANNEL 19 MUSIC TOO!!!

I got The Rescuers Down Under opening music stuck in my head. It's so epic! The Rescuers Down Under is the BEST Disney sequel of all time, no matter how many people tell me they don't like it. The movie rocks. It's a phenomenal sequal to an already great movie, so in my book it rules.

"Hey look, it's Splash Mountain! YOU'RE GONNA GET WET!" ~ Stacey

My favorite line she says.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter