Disney News Round Up

1. They are supposed to be having the new temporary location in the lobby area due to he construction. Also rumored that trader sams from DLR will make its way to the poly as well.

2. The dock is pretty much finished they haven't really used it yet tho I've seen video and photos of the new dock.

3. I believe they closed this week. The location will be demolished and turn into something new for disney springs.

4. I have not heard about this yet. That would be nice as the disney moderates don't have as many food options.

Pollo Compero's last day is March 19th. They will also be closing park of the parking lot right behind it around that time, I assume to allow for the demolition.

Pollo Compero's last day is March 19th. They will also be closing park of the parking lot right behind it around that time, I assume to allow for the demolition.
yes saw they will be closing more parking today. I'm glad I'm not driving to DTD I'm sure it's a night mare.

Actually, they told us we had to take a cell phone picture of the screen.
well I do know they at least used to give out some type of piece of paper to write your times on them. But that was a few months ago. And if you are offsite and and use the MDE app you still can change your FPs via the app but you just can't book 60 days in advanced. If you are at the kiosk they don't print you out a paper or anything but I do know they gave you a paper to write your times down. Maybe they don't do that anymore but that is what I understood.

well I do know they at least used to give out some type of piece of paper to write your times on them. But that was a few months ago. And if you are offsite and and use the MDE app you still can change your FPs via the app but you just can't book 60 days in advanced. If you are at the kiosk they don't print you out a paper or anything but I do know they gave you a paper to write your times down. Maybe they don't do that anymore but that is what I understood.

Back in September I viewed my FP times at Epcot an the kiosk at the back gate. It didn't give me any paper, but I just copied them down in my phone. The same for the ones in the front. I did see some other people with paper with the times on it though so they got them from somewhere.

Liberty Square Walkway Improvements

The Walkway in Liberty Square that goes along the water has been expanded upon and improved. The walls came down today.

Back in September I viewed my FP times at Epcot an the kiosk at the back gate. It didn't give me any paper, but I just copied them down in my phone. The same for the ones in the front. I did see some other people with paper with the times on it though so they got them from somewhere.
yes I've seen the papers I assumed they gave them out everywhere I guess that is wrong. Good to know though.

There was a rumor going around that the Voices of Liberty in Epcot would be leaving or that their contract was not renewed. Jason Garcia of the Orlando Sentinel asked a disney spokesperson about this rumor and they said there is no truth to that rumor what so ever.

Also CMs were told that the lobby at the Poly GCH would be getting construction walls yesterday and that ended up not being true. They have now been told that it should happen on march 18th but take that with a grain of salt.

There was a rumor going around that the Voices of Liberty in Epcot would be leaving or that their contract was not renewed. Jason Garcia of the Orlando Sentinel asked a disney spokesperson about this rumor and they said there is no truth to that rumor what so ever.

Also CMs were told that the lobby at the Poly GCH would be getting construction walls yesterday and that ended up not being true. They have now been told that it should happen on march 18th but take that with a grain of salt.

I heard about the Voices of Liberty and to be honest whoever started the rumor just wanted to stir up trouble. I have heard that some changes were coming to entertainment across the resort. What I am hearing though is that they are replacing third party entertainment with cast member entertainment which would be the same but cheaper for Disney. The Polynesian rumor I have not heard about yet. Hopefully they will get started with it soon.

I heard about the Voices of Liberty and to be honest whoever started the rumor just wanted to stir up trouble. I have heard that some changes were coming to entertainment across the resort. What I am hearing though is that they are replacing third party entertainment with cast member entertainment which would be the same but cheaper for Disney. The Polynesian rumor I have not heard about yet. Hopefully they will get started with it soon.
Yes disney has been doing a lot with third party entertainment as of late. As for the Poly its no rumor anymore but the whole lobby in GCH will be getting redone for the DVC additions. Captain cooks will be going to a temporary location once it closes very soon. The water bungalows are coming along very fast first two just got roofs put on top. The Tikiman is the place to go for all your info on the poly he has a website and Facebook page that is updated almost everyday. It seems the only thing disney pushes fast in construction is DVC, they want all DVC done like yesterday while everything else seems to take forever.

Yea I don't think anyone thought it was going to turn out so popular. I certainly didn't. You know I wonder how they were able to fit 4 hours worth of people in the Norway pavilion? That's a lot of people and there isn't a ton of space in the pavilion.

His post also stayed starting on April 20th @ MK with screenshot.

Yes disney has been doing a lot with third party entertainment as of late. As for the Poly its no rumor anymore but the whole lobby in GCH will be getting redone for the DVC additions. Captain cooks will be going to a temporary location once it closes very soon. The water bungalows are coming along very fast first two just got roofs put on top. The Tikiman is the place to go for all your info on the poly he has a website and Facebook page that is updated almost everyday. It seems the only thing disney pushes fast in construction is DVC, they want all DVC done like yesterday while everything else seems to take forever.

Your not lying they do like their DVC. I knew they were planning on redoing the lobby but didn't know when. I for one and actually VERY excited for the new look they are going to give the lobby.

Your not lying they do like their DVC. I knew they were planning on redoing the lobby but didn't know when. I for one and actually VERY excited for the new look they are going to give the lobby.
supposedly it's supposed to have a aulani look but more Polynesia than Hawaiian that what I've heard

supposedly it's supposed to have a aulani look but more Polynesia than Hawaiian that what I've heard

I just hope they do it right. Tikiman said they will keep some smaller water features which makes me very happy. I just hope they do good with the new look.

Via Hilton Disney the Mine train is set to have its opening ceremony May 2nd at 10:15am!

WDWmagic.com has an article today saying that Anna and Elsa are in fact moving to princess fairy tale hall in the Magic Kingdom on April 20th. This will allow guests to book a FP for Anna and Elsa rather than waiting in a four hour line in Epcot. I don't think they were well prepared for daily four hour waits so the move will be for the best.

Also just confirmed via Disney parks blog saying starting April 20th Anna and Elsa will be in the magic kingdom

WDWmagic.com has an article today saying that Anna and Elsa are in fact moving to princess fairy tale hall in the Magic Kingdom on April 20th. This will allow guests to book a FP for Anna and Elsa rather than waiting in a four hour line in Epcot. I don't think they were well prepared for daily four hour waits so the move will be for the best.

Also just confirmed via Disney parks blog saying starting April 20th Anna and Elsa will be in the magic kingdom

Good to know! Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter