• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any date on when the Dining Plans are coming back?
Considering all the supply chain issues on food and portions getting smaller and/or prices getting steeper it may be a while before something like DDP comes back unfortunately for those who are used to meals as part of a package cost vs having to eat ala carte out of pocket

I have heard not until 2023. Can't tell you where I heard it, but I believe its reliable info unless Disney changes their mind.
I saw a photo the other day of a new menu board at the earl of sandwich. It has what was included for the dining plan. I can't see it not coming back until 2023.

Usually something like 5,630,8 normally about 20 mins beforehand is good though I don’t know what the pent up demand will be
In the past, they have also had dining packages that guarantee seating at a particular showing. They’ll probably do that again, but no announcements have been made yet.

For what it’s worth, I did a dining package for 1 show in January 2020, and did standby for a different show later that same week and my seat was just as good, but I did stand in line for probably 20-30 minutes
Thank you for the information! This helps a lot!

I saw a photo the other day of a new menu board at the earl of sandwich. It has what was included for the dining plan. I can't see it not coming back until 2023.
They have put those dining plan symbols on every new Quick service menu board they have created since the reopening. I'm sure many people are hopeful that the dining plan will return before 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter