Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Weird placement for the ghost.

I can't believe they literally left it to the last day to add him xD.

And that they went ahead and materialized him before all other ghosts do, lore is dead. 👻 🎩

I expected him to be more subtle... not so bright... would be more eerie

Supposedly, his placement caused a lot of issues. His heads are always there, but the light makes them appear/disappear. There is a lot of light coming from many directions in this location, so it took them a long time to get it right. At DL, the attic is much darker and kind of a small secluded spot that's sort of blocked/walled off. The hallway is really wide open at MK.

Supposedly, his placement caused a lot of issues. His heads are always there, but the light makes them appear/disappear. There is a lot of light coming from many directions in this location, so it took them a long time to get it right. At DL, the attic is much darker and kind of a small secluded spot that's sort of blocked/walled off. The hallway is really wide open at MK.
I can see how that would be a problem but it still doesn't help the poor ghost being in a weird section haha.

Ann-Margret and Simu Liu drop out of Candlelight Processional at EPCOT's International Festival of the Holidays

Ann-Margret will not appear at tonight's November 29 show, and Simu Liu will not be at the Candlelight Processional as originally scheduled from November 30 through December 2.

Ann-Margret has been replaced for this evening by frequent Disney contributor Ashley Eckstein, and Bart Millard, singer-songwriter of the band MercyMe, comes in for Simu Liu.

I don't suppose anyone knows why?

I can't believe they literally left it to the last day to add him xD.

And that they went ahead and materialized him before all other ghosts do, lore is dead. 👻 🎩
It's like the kid who pulls an all-nighter the night before his term paper is due. 😂

I heard the lore surrounding his placement (HUGE grain of salt IMHO) was that he was not allowed into the main mansion itself, and is trying to break in. Honestly, most people who don't ride it regularly don't even realize there's a story at play here. I didn't until only like 2018, and I used to go on it in the 90's.

It's like the kid who pulls an all-nighter the night before his term paper is due. 😂

I heard the lore surrounding his placement (HUGE grain of salt IMHO) was that he was not allowed into the main mansion itself, and is trying to break in. Honestly, most people who don't ride it regularly don't even realize there's a story at play here. I didn't until only like 2018, and I used to go on it in the 90's.
xD

Yeah, at the end of the day I know it's me nit picking and that the average guest doesn't really care.

I think that would work if they added more than one - like, maybe just a hand at first, then he's peeking in, etc. It'd be like Jack on POTC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter