• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Nails!

Jen0504

Mouseketeer
I love getting my nails all decked out in Disney fashion for our trips. I have found a gal on Etsy that makes amazing Disney polish! My sister and I each just bought 2 bottles. Her name is Candi, and her store is Paint Shop Polish. She even custom made one of the bottles for us for our trip in September for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

The top pic is the custom Halloween polish she made for us.

Ooh! I absolutely adore them! Before my trip in February last year I tried to get the woman doing my manicure to do a Mickey head on both ring fingers. They came out terrible :( this is a much better option! Thanks for sharing!

so cute! Do you have a website link you can share. My nail gal does great work but this would be a good backup plan..

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter