• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Music

OurFamilyof5

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a compilation of Disney music that they would want to refer me to get? I have looked on Amazon and there are SO many different ones... Any suggestions? Thanks :)

On Itunes I've downloaded several songs. I believe one of the albums is called Julie Andrews Favorites. It has Belle, You've got a friend in me, someday my prince will come, beauty and the beast and more. Then there are several Disney's Greatest hits cds to download on there.

I always listen to disney stations on pandora! Disney Muppets station is awesome! Haha

Does anyone have a compilation of Disney music that they would want to refer me to get? I have looked on Amazon and there are SO many different ones... Any suggestions? Thanks :)

I use pandora. Type in Disney and u get a great station.

I'm also a heavy spotify user. I have been building a playlist for about a year now. It's great for when in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Pandora plays the same 5 songs over and over. Check out Live365 or SubsonicRadio for tons more variety and options.

Also, go on yourtube. Some vids have tons and tons of songs in one vid.

Disney has an album called illuminations with all of the music from the show at epcot.

Its great...

I use "it's a small world" radio on pandora and add variety using just Disney and the muppets

The one compilation I enjoy is titled "Millennium celebration". I believe it is still available, even in the parks. It includes "reflections of earth", "we go on", " Tapestry of Nations", "Promise", "Wish upon a star" and "Celebrate the future hand in hand".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter