Disney music question??

smilesx4

Mouseketeer
I read on another post here that people love to listen to Disney park music. Where can I find that at?? I love the idea of listening to music from Frontierland!
Also, any suggestions for a Disney ringtone? I want to get one and want it to be perfect!

thanks!
tracy

Definitely try live365.com. There are many different Disney radio stations that play streaming broadcasts. Some of my favorite stations are Mouseworld Radio, Radio Buena Vista and Sorcerer Radio.
As far as ringtones, see if there are any programs that work with your phone. For my old phone there was a whole Disney ringtone and wallpaper program. It was great! I have Verizon, btw. For my new phone the program doesn't work, but I was able to find some Disney ringtones within the regular ringtones. :smickey:

Thank you all for the great posts!

I am downloading now, and I will get my own CD's come my Thanksgiving trip....yaaa, I can't wait!:cool1:

tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter