Disney Movies, what was your kid(s)

DS 18 has always loved Toy Story. DS 14 was a huge Peter Pan fan. They would both say those are their favorites today.

The Apple Dumpling Gang was the first movie I ever saw at the theatre. My dad took me to see it. :goodvibes
Back when my parents were newlyweds, they were going to go on a double date when some friends of theirs. The men told the women that they were going to see The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again. Instead, they took them to see Alien. To this day, my mom is still angry and brings it up whenever we watch that movie.:rotfl2:

Anyway, my favorite Disney movie growing up was Beauty and the Beast. I also
have fond memories of arguing with a girl in my preschool over who got to be Ariel during recess. We would duke it out by singing "Ah ah ahhhhh ah ah ahhhhhh" and letting the other kids pick who was the better Ariel.:lmao:

My daughter is only 4 so I'm not sure this question is directed at me. I'll answer, anyway, just in case anyone cares. My daughter's favorite princess is Snow White, but she is really afraid of the magic mirror, so she doesn't ask to watch the movie all that often. She can watch Lilo and Stitch over and over and over, though. She also, like every other child her age, is really into Frozen right now. But she does say that she wishes Snow White was in it because "she would help Elsa".

My daughter was on an Aristocats kick when she was little.
Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Peter Pan were all her favorites.
Monsters Inc is her top Pixar.
She'll be 15 in October and she's still a Disney nut. She's seen Frozen 4 times already. Watches Disney movies from time to time.
She's having a weekly Disney movie night each week until our WDW trip in August.

Lady and the Tramp, it was the first movie I ever saw, my grandparents took me to see it when I was little.

The very first movie I ever saw was the Absent-Minded Professor when I was 3 years old. My favorite growing up was Mary Poppins. Last year during one of the parades they were playing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and I was singing along when a CM came by and started singing it with me.

DD's favorite alternates between the Little Mermaid, Tangled and no Frozen.

Oldest DD loved The Lion King when she was little. Both my husband and I have it memorized. She is 13 now and probably hasn't watched it in years, but we did name our dog Nala when we got her two years ago. I have to say it is now my favorite of all the Disney movies and the standard by which I measure all other movies. Toy Story is also up there.

Not sure about my other two. They were never hugely into princesses, especially my youngest although they enjoy the movies and we all went and saw Frozen when it came out and all liked it.

I loved Winnie the Pooh when I was little.

I liked snow white. Ds liked Beauty and the Beast (he would kill me if I ever told his little sister). Dd liked The Little Mermaid.

Mine was beauty and the beast
DS 9 and DD 6 favorite is Frozen, before that dds favorite was Tangled and ds was Toy Story 3
DD almost 2- her favorite is any of the Toy Storys

Up until she was 4, my granddaughter loved and watched Fantasia every day. (Odd, I know.) Her second favorite was The Little Mermaid. She still loves Fantasia and she is 24!

My girls favourites are Tangled, Beauty and the beast and now Frozen.

Animated wise, I love Cinderella as a child but I think my favourites were The Parent Trap, Pollyanna and That Darn Cat. Oh and "Escape to Witch Mountain".

I love "Beauty and the Beast" and "The Little Mermaid" but I was already in my late teens early 20s when they came out.

DD15 was really into Bug's Life when she was little, but we didn't have a lot of movies in the cabinet back then either, so her options were limited.

My nephew who is now 25 probably memorized Beauty and the Beast when he was 4 or so. I think he got the VHS for his 4th birthday. He was so excited and of course wanted to watch it right away. His mom said not until the company had left. So then he went around asking everyone to please leave. In retrospect, his mom thinks she should have let him watch it and the family could enjoy visiting without him!

I don't remember having a favorite Disney movie

Piper said:
Up until she was 4, my granddaughter loved and watched Fantasia every day. (Odd, I know.) Her second favorite was The Little Mermaid. She still loves Fantasia and she is 24!

Fantasia is Christian's favorite, too. He is severely mentally handicapped and he really doesn't watch movies or follow plots. But he loves the music and color. He is 19 now and on his 4th Fantasia! I can sing every blessed note of it.

Anyone remember, The Three Lives of Thomasina? It was my favorite, and the first movie i ever went to see.
My daughters would say, Beauty and the Beast. My son(18) says The Lion King.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter