Disney Movies/Movies in General

PirateGhostShip

Mouseketeer
I really like to see movies and alot of my favorite movies are Disney movies. Here is a list of the movies i like and i would love to hear yours. Here they are!:)

• Pirates of the Caribbean (most favorite movie ever)
  • Finding Nemo
  • A Few Good Men
  • Cinderella Man
  • The Cronicals of Narnia
  • Finding Neverland
  • Tarzan
  • Pocahontas
  • 13 going on 30
  • Brother Bear
  • Edward ScissorHands
  • Thumbalina

These are only a few of my favorite movies so i will update it often. Remember, i would love to hear what movies u like so post something.

Spaceballs and monty python and the holy grail, let's see, oh yeah well that's it

Great idea for a thread. My favorite Disney movie has to be Snow White. I love it! It may have started with a mouse, but Disney is nothing without some fierce princesses...espescially one who got girls dreaming about a prince sweeping them up off their feet ;)

Some of my other Disney movies are non-animated...and kind of old. LOL Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Escape to Witch Mountain, Candleshoe (LOVE that movie), the original Parent Trap and another all time favorite, Pollyanna. :)

I have the movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I love it!! The funny thing is we were play disney scene it and that was one of the clips. lol

Disney- brother bear, EH!
Emporer's new groove
All Jerry Bruckheimer Disney movies

Non-disney- Star trek 4 (The funniest star trek ever)
Stargate
All Star wars
Christmas with the Kranks
Stealth
the TV movie : Stargate Atlantis: Rising

(lot-o-SCi-fi!!)

I love movies and love lots of Disney movies. :)

Fave Disney movies are:
Mary Poppins, Cinderella, Snow White, Pollyanna, Parent Trap (original), Swiss Family Robinson, Tarzan, Absent Minded Professor, Shaggy Dog, Happiest Millionaire, The Love Bug, Apple Dumpling Gang, North Avenue Irregulars, Love Leads the Way, Flight of the Navigator, Girl Who Spelled Freedom, Chips The War Dog, Beauty and the Beast, Newsies, Cool Runnings, Color of Friendship, and many more. :)

Other fave movies are:
Singin in the Rain (all time fave), Amadeus, Amistad, Annie, Arsenic and Old Lace, Back to the Future Tilogy, Blues Brothers, Bringing Up Baby, Children of a Lesser God, The Color Purple, James Bond movies, Dogma, Forrest Gump, Fortune Cookie, Fried Green Tomatoes, Gandhi, Good News (47), Goonies, Grease, Highlander, Indiana Jones Trilogy, Interview With the Vampire, It Happened One Night, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, It's a Wonderful Life, Key Largo, Kiss Me Kate, Labyrinth, Little Shop of Horrors, Little Voice, Maltese Falcon, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, My Fair Lady, October Sky, Oliver!, Operation Petticoat, Princess Bride, Selena, Sister Act 1 & 2, Stand by Me, Star Trek Movies, Star Wars Movies, Three Men and a Baby, Tootsie, Wide Awake, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Yankee Doodle Dandy

And pretty much anything with Judy Garland, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Kathryn Grayson, Betty Grable, Marilyn Monroe, Jeanette MacDonald, Nelson Eddy, Eleanor Powell, Debbie Reynolds (mostly earlier stuff), Esther Williams and the Marx Brothers. :)

some more movies that i like are The Reinman, Men of Honor, The Day After Tomorrow, Minority Report, Seven, and Ray.

(can't wait for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 to come out) - comes out July 7

Pirate , u forgot about War of the worlds, Charlie and the Chocoltae factory and many others that we have seen together that u absolutly love!!

All-time favorite movie - The Princess Bride princess:

Favorite Christmas movie - The Shop Around the Corner :cold: , with Jimmy Stewart. (It is the movie that You've Got Mail is based on)

Favorite Disney movies - Fantasia :wizard: , Beauty and the Beast :rose: , Finding Nemo :fish:

OMG the princes bride was so good!! I love when the guy is like my name is ... you killed my father, and now prepare to die. That part is so funny!! My mom is a really big fan of the princes diaries and at the end of the first movie when they all do the robot to "Miracles Happen" we always do the robot and it is really corny and stupid but they think they are cool so I just go along with it. At my sisters Wedding which was in September when the song went on there was like my family, My friend Chels (aka. Pirateghostship) and like my little cousins dancing the robot and everyone else was like What?? It was so funny and I started to crack up! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

These are all the movies you so have to see
  • Raise Your Voice
  • Love Don't Cost A Thing
  • Ice Princess
  • Princess Diaries 1&2
  • Cheaper By The Dozen 1&2
  • Cinderella Story
  • Matchstick Men
  • Stepmom
  • A Walk To Remember

I love lots of movies. But, as far as Disney movies go, here are some of my favorites. You'll notice that these include quite a few of the Disney movies that didn't necessarily do so well at the box office...

- The Lion King (holds lots of personal meaning for me)
- Atlantis (there's another website devoted to why this is indeed an awesome movie)
- Treasure Planet (loved their concepts, and music was good too)
- Song of the South (AND I'm NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT! ..there again, I could do a whole page on this one)
- The Incredibles (again, lots of personal meaning)
- Mulan (my whole asian connection. Plus, main character voiced by total BABE Ming-Na Wen)
- Sleeping Beauty (love everything about this one)
- Holes (Loved the story)
- Lilo and Stitch (Stitch is one of my favorite characters, ever!)

..ya know, there's just too many to mention!

Pirates of the Caribbean (obviously lol)

pirateghostship i no this is off subject but i just gotta no ! where did u get the potc pics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter