Disney movies in rooms?

roxwithears

Mouseketeer
Family friend is going down in August and was wondering about Disney movies. Does anyone know whether the resorts have Disney movies playing on the room televisions (other than the Disney channel). Seems to me that there is not but I thought I would check with others. Do the bedtime stories still play later at night?

Thanks!

I don't know about the bedtimes stories - never heard of that..

But no.. there is no channel with Disney movies.

There is a plan to revamp the Disney cable system and increase the overall capacity and add some HDTV channels to the mix.. but that's probably at least 12 to 14 months away.

Hope this helps.

That is one thing I miss compared to the cruise line.

They have two channels; one plays movies on the even hour and one of the odd hour. They start every two hours, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Pinochio was on when I took my mom and I had to practically grabbed her hand to get her out of the cabin. I have since bought it and she has seen it several times. We still laugh about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter