Disney movies based on Disney Attractions!

akline

Mouseketeer
Last year Disney released THE COUNTRY BEARS movie. I know PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN and THE HAUNTED MANSION are upcoming. Does anyone have any information on these movies? I'd love to hear the scoop!!

[color=0066ff]The only one I know about is Pirates of the Caribbean. In Pirates of the Carribean, Orlando Bloom"Will Turner" is next to Johnny Depp "Jack Sparrow" fighting against an evil pirate captain, who is human during the day and a skeleton during the night, who seeks for treasures. It's supposed to open August 14th this year. I saw a teaser preview of it at the theater the other day.[/color]

They also made a movie out of the "Tower Of Terror" some time ago.

Well I didn't see the Bears and I'm not sure I'd be interested in the PoC.....

Found out that both PIRATES and HAUNTED MANSION are in production. julie_yet is right on about PIRATES. Eddie Murphy will star in the HAUNTED MANSION movie. Could be interesting ...

I wish Disney would make movies out of these attractions:

"Tomorrowland Transit Authority: The Movie"
"Hall of Presidents: Two-Hour Nap"
"Turkey Legs: Emu or Turkey?"
"Discovery Boat Ride at Animal Kingdom: Road to Nowhere"
"Rocket Rods: Slow Down and Speed Up Again!"

:) :) :)

Personally, I wish they'd stop making movies out of these attractions. It's like they've lost all their creativity. Come up with something new, and please, no more sequels of the classics.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter