Disney movie

Girlfriday17

Mouseketeer
My DH and I are watching Ratatouille right now. What is the last Disney movie you watched sans children?

Netflix member who usually catches most of the Disney flicks. Checking my watched list, my most recent Disney movies were:

- Cars 2 (much better than the reviews led me to believe)
- Pirates: Stranger Tides (not so great, more of the same)
- Tangled (great movie almost up there with some of Pixar's best)
- Sorcerer's Apprentice (pretty much what I expected - average Nic Cage adventure)

Beauty and the beast, right before Christmas. We're going to see it this weekend in 3D.

We also watched Rattouille together probably last summer, we hadn't seen it before and DH commented how good it was.

He's not a disney nerd like me, but he does humor me.

Home on the Range and Lilo and Stitch weekend just gone - Just got Lady and the Tramp today, so will watch that this coming weekend xxx

DH and I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas during a flight out to DL in December. Good thing we did, otherwise we wouldn't have understood Haunted Mansion Holiday at all!!

Just watched Tangled on Netflix. I have all the movies on DVD and watch frequently...empty nesters, but kids at heart! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter