• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Movie Rewards Program

aka-mad4themouse

<font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet. I got it in my email this morning. Disney is starting a rewards program for purchasing their movies. You can learn more about it here:
http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewards/?EMC-lucid_wdhe&att=joinnow

If you join and take their survey, they will start you out with 100 points. You earn an additional 75-100 points for each code entered from qualifying movies. You can cash out for a reward for as little as 400 points.

Right now, the qualifying movies are The Little Mermaid, The Fox & The Hound and Baby Einstein's Baby's First Moves. Lots of future releases are included like POTC2 and Cars.

If you buy Disney's movies anyway, it's worth it to sign up.

Thanks for the link. I signed up as we plan on buying CARS and the MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE and I am sure more later. Thanks again.

Thanks. I found the code from the Little Mermaid. I never looked at the booklets inside the case.

I did the survey when you first join - but didn't see the points you were supposed to get for taking it. The Little Mermaid points show up right away. Maybe they will show up later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter