Disney Movie Rewards Instant Win Game

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
I got an email update with this: https://register.go.com/bvhe/disneymovierewards/login?method=instantwin

instant win game inside. I logged in and played and I WON!!!! Ok so it was only stickers from Kodak - I got to upload my picture of choice and they put them onto stickers and shipping was free too so about a $5 value but I actually WON something on it. I usually play the games but rarely hit for anything so this was a nice surprise today!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I won the stickers too! Haven't used it yet because I can't decide what picture to use:confused3

OK, I'm a little tired and can't focus. What was I supposed to match? They all looked different to me, no matter how they shuffled.

I think they are supposed to be 3 matches in a row, but I just got lucky I guess, my eyes don't adjust that fast anymore, lol.

The bad thing about winning the stickers is that you can only win one prize. I have been playing with my families log in and so far have three stickers and only one more log in to use.

You can win more than one prize. I know people who have. The whole game is basically random. Even when I've seen 2 pics matching at the same time, once you click the stop button they shuffle so that they don't match. I won once but it was completely by accident.

I just won the stickers too! It actually took me a couple tries and even then it was pure luck since I didn't even see the 3 matching pictures.

You can win more than one prize. I know people who have. The whole game is basically random. Even when I've seen 2 pics matching at the same time, once you click the stop button they shuffle so that they don't match. I won once but it was completely by accident.

If you read the official rules, go to #6 the last sentence: limit 1 prize per member account holder.

If you read the official rules, go to #6 the last sentence: limit 1 prize per member account holder.

Whoops. I stand corrected! I'll have to talk to the person who told me they won 3 sets of stickers then!

Kinda depressing to know I'll never win anything else, but at least I don't have to remember to play every day!

I would contact them and ask them about this.

For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please visit http://disney.eprize.net/movierewards_iw3/?page=rules. Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services via email at fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com. Please include "Disney Movie Rewards" and the prize listed above in the subject line of your email.

I would contact them and ask them about this.

For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please visit http://disney.eprize.net/movierewards_iw3/?page=rules. Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services via email at fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com. Please include "Disney Movie Rewards" and the prize listed above in the subject line of your email.

I actually did contact them the other day about this when I won the stickers.
I haven't redeemed the sticker prize because I didn't want to invalidate any attempts for a further prize.

Here is the response I received:

"
Dear Jill ,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Disney Movie Rewards Summer
Fun Instant Win. Your question is very important to us.

Please note that there is a limit of one Instant Win Prize. Should
you win another Instant Win Prize, you will only be awarded your first
win.

Thanks,

ePrize Customer Service"

Really a bummer :(

I won stickers too. :goodvibes

I have 6 unused Little Mermaid codes and 2 Cars codes. If anyone has any codes of equal value (100pts) I would be glad to trade. I'm saving one code for someone already. I need any codes other than:

POTC: DMC
Cars
Little Mermaid
Fox and Hound 2
Cinderella 3
Peter Pan

Thanks! You can email me at crazysquirtle@yahoo.com

I got the stickers too. It's utterly depressing that you can only win one prize, and yet it allows you to play each day. I discovered that you can only win once a few days too late. :sad2:

I'm happy about the stickers, though, they will be cute. :)

I just wanted the DVC membership for 3 years (can you imagine knowing NOTHING about DVC then winning a few years of it?)...:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter