• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

I wish I had known you could earn it from movie tickets, I saw maleficent and captain America

I'm in the same boat. Only have 22 more pts till another gift card. These are all going to our Christmas trip this year. I'm surprised they still have it. Maybe it's permanent now....

I'm happily surprised, too! I didn't realize the Frozen karaoke CD counted for 50 points as well, so now I'm only 15 points away to be able to redeem another gift card! Maybe we'll get another 15 point weekend code!

I'm happily surprised, too! I didn't realize the Frozen karaoke CD counted for 50 points as well, so now I'm only 15 points away to be able to redeem another gift card! Maybe we'll get another 15 point weekend code!

Anyone have tricks to earn big points quick? I was able to cash out for 3 cards. We go in August and it was 7years since our last trip, most likely 7 before we'd go again. I am 500 points behind for one last card.

How do you enter CDs?

How do you redeem points for gift cards? I've seen it mentioned here before, but I can never find anything on the website.

Sorry... but do you have to have a ticket stub to be eligible for a gift card?

I think there is some confusion - the response was to the wrong post or something.

You do not need to redeem movie stubs to get the gift cards.

Sorry... but do you have to have a ticket stub to be eligible for a gift card?

Oops - I misread your question, thought you were asking about how to redeem movie tickets for points. Maybe I mentally combined parts of another answer. Maybe I hadn't had my coffee yet.

The answer from Jrcarwash is what you need.

Thanks for the clarification on how to get a gift card. It worked, I just got one!

I am 50 points away from redeeming my third $10 gift card and own the Frozen Karaoke CD, which is worth 50 points. On my relatively new Mac laptop it keeps instructing me to load Java in order to submit it. When I try to, it just continually scrolls and scrolls but never loads. Any suggestions? The gift cards don't last forever and I'd love to have one more before our trip in July. Thanks!

I am 50 points away from redeeming my third $10 gift card and own the Frozen Karaoke CD, which is worth 50 points. On my relatively new Mac laptop it keeps instructing me to load Java in order to submit it. When I try to, it just continually scrolls and scrolls but never loads. Any suggestions? The gift cards don't last forever and I'd love to have one more before our trip in July. Thanks!

I had the same issues on my windows 7. I just googled it and downloaded it for free that way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter