• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Your code for June 4 is: CTSSUN Click the image and enter it on DMR for Bonus Points! (Code expires 6/5/14 at 8:59am PDT)

Sorry, I'm late on this! Hope some of y'all can redeem this before noon.

Your code for June 5 is: CTSJUN Click the image and enter it on the DMR website for Bonus Points! (Code expires 6/6/14 at 8:59am PDT)

I'll try to keep this on top for everyone. I love this thread. princess:

Your code for the entire weekend (June 6-8) is: CTS15P (Code expires 6/9/14 at 8:59am PDT)

Does anyone know how many points you get for submitting movie tickets? Just did it for the first time tonight (Maleficent) and it said it can take 2-3 weeks. Has anyone done this before?

Does anyone know how many points you get for submitting movie tickets? Just did it for the first time tonight (Maleficent) and it said it can take 2-3 weeks. Has anyone done this before?

Typically 50 points per ticket (max 4 tickets I think)...and for what it's worth, it usually takes a week or less for mine.

I entered 4 Maleficent tickets on May 31, got 200 points June 5. Less than a week.

Your code for June 10 is: CTS5PT Click the image and enter it on the DMR website for Bonus Points! (Code expires 6/11/14 at 8:59am PDT)

:wizard:

Typically 50 points per ticket (max 4 tickets I think)...and for what it's worth, it usually takes a week or less for mine.

Thank you to both of you who responded! I'm very close to being able to redeem a third $10 Disney gift card!

I'm in the same boat. Only have 22 more pts till another gift card. These are all going to our Christmas trip this year. I'm surprised they still have it. Maybe it's permanent now....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter