Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus code for 50 pts.

Thank you! I always seem to miss those emails :)

Would you happen to know where to look to know what day might be a double points day? Or is it just random have to check the site daily and surprise, here ya go!

Disney announced the 2 that were in the ABC 25 Days of Christmas well in advance, but didn't tell the exact date until the last minute.

Other people may remember some others, but I can't remember any last year except the 2 in December.

You don't want to wait too long to enter your codes since the last day to enter codes is July 31, 2010. The last day to redeem points is August 31.

Hi, what do you mean by the deadline to enter points is July 31, and redeem them by August 31? Are they closing down the program?

Hi, what do you mean by the deadline to enter points is July 31, and redeem them by August 31? Are they closing down the program?

YES!

That has always been the last day of the program. It's hidden in the fine print at the bottom of the home page so you probably haven't noticed it.

I checked out 5000 points for the Hannah Montana electric guitar in December. Now I'll get all the points entered from Christmas and decide what else we want before the program ends.

Aww, that sucks. It's so much fun! I have almost 4000 pts, so I'm not sure if I should cash in sooner rather than later in case all of the good stuff is gone by then.

wow, thanks!! I just joined, and ordered the disney movie club too...so hopefully the points will rack up before the deadline!!!!! :) HOw long after you cash in do the rewards come? Just wondering. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter