Disney Movie Rewards $10 gift card limit????

bfamily5

DIS Veteran
so, tried to redeem for my next $10 gift card but it says I have reached my limit?? Apparently there is a limit of 4, but does anyone know if it is a yearly limit or a lifetime limit? If it's lifetime, I have no need to collect them. Totally don't redeem anything else! TIA

I noticed that too a few weeks ago when I was also going to redeem. Not sure why they implemented that.

I just tried to redeem and got the same message. I'm not happy with this at all! I understand restricting due to supply but a lifetime limit is rediculous.

There are now $10 and $5 certificates available on the site. I just went to redeem and got the message that I reached my limit of 4 for the $10 card. This must be a lifetime limit which really sucks. There is nothing else I really want on this site other than a gift card. These rewards are worthless to me now. I did redeem two of the $5 cards but now but that is all I will ever redeem. Thanks Disneymovierewards for dumbing down your rewards.

I had the same problem a few months ago. I emailed and never got a response. I got a Starbucks card with my points and I won't redeem any mote

DMR automatically implemented the lifetime limit on many of our accounts last year by blanketing old redemptions, some of them several years old, which at the time had no limits. Unfair practice, imo.

I wrote them a letter last year inquiring about it, and this was their reply -

Thank you for your email about limited quantities of Disney Movie Rewards. Disney Movie Rewards offers many unique and exclusive rewards and some may be limited in quantity. Limiting the number of redemptions allows more guests the opportunity to redeem those rewards. We regret any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We appreciate hearing the opinions of our Members, and will share your comments with the rest of the Disney Movie Rewards team.

We appreciate your membership and interest in the Disney Movie Rewards program.

Sincerely,

Mxxxx

Disney Movie Rewards Guest Relations

Yes they implemented the 4 card limit maybe about a year ago or so. They do have special limited $5 cards from time to time like the Dory cards they have now that are limited to 2 that I jump on when they are available. A couple of months ago there were $5 Star Wars cards, same thing- limit 2. I have also redeemed for the Starbucks cards which I saved to use at the various Starbucks around Disney World on our trip but those are also limited to 4. It was enough for a round of drinks and snacks for our family of 4, every bit helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter