disney movie reward codes to trade

I'm at 16,000 points, and I'm starting to get a sinking feeling that they will make it impossible to get that 22,000 point prize. When I called them today about a missing code, they tried to tell me that because I bought the movie on E-Bay, they are not going to count those points. They seemed pretty disinterested when I told them that this was a clear violation of their own terms and conditions. I guess because I'm so far deep, I will keep going for the big prize and see what happens if it is never made available.

newfamilyman, if you or anyone else decides to give up, please keep me in mind. I am looking for a 11,500 point account to buy and redeem for stuff. Please PM me a price anyone!

I have...

Underdog
Santa Clause 3
Ratatouille
Enchanted
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Meet The Robinsons
Pirates 3: At World's End
National Treasure 2
Hannah Montana 3D
Camp Rock

Hello,
I have multiple copies of:
Game Plan
Pirates 3
Enchanted
Ratatouille
Snow Buddies

I am hoping to trade for other titles. Especially looking for:

Sleeping Beauty
Tinkerbell
Hannah Montana
Camp Rock
Nightmare Before Christmas

Please email me at karen at cardier dot net (apparently doesn't like my email address) about this.

Thank you,
Karen

shoptomom, I sent you a pm with the tinkerbell code last night. Could you please pm me with your Meet the Robinson's code? Thanks.

new at this can't seem to be able to e-mail people on here so if any wants to trade I have several extra points. tanner zero eight at msn com

I have these movies to trade if anyones interested, game plan-8 ,national treasure2-3 ,poc dead mans chest-3,poc worlds end-6,santa clause3-1,high school musical 2-1,tigger&pooh x-mas movie-1,meet the robinsons-1,101 dalmations platinum-1,cinderella 2-1,cinderella 3-5,little mermaid special edition-1,ariel beginnings-7,ratatouille-2,tinkerbell-8

To LUV BOOKS I cannot send e-mails yet so don"t know how to contact you I don't need rat. I have 2 extras,but what do you need?

I have extra "Wall-E" DVD codes for trade. Interested? Please private message me with what title(s) you have available to trade. Thanks!

I also have extra codes for:

"The Jungle Book" DVD
"Ratatouille" DVD

Interested? Please private message me with what title(s) you have available to trade. Thanks!

i have an extra little mermaid code (100 points) and an extra birthday code (only worth 25 points). i am looking for tinkerbell, hannah montana 3d, or camp rock codes. email me at brj1026 @aol.com

We are going to go for it...

It will take a while to save the codes, but there are enough of them out there plus the ones being added all the time and the movie stubs.

If for some reason we can't get the trip when the times comes.. it will be a little let down, but on the other hand.... we will have lots of points to shop with!

On that note... we are willing to buy codes or trade codes for Disney merchandise and pins!

22,000 points for a trip. why bother, it's been currently unavailible for months. if there going to give us something big to save for, at least have it in stock. anybody else close to the 22,000 point level yet?:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have a bunch of exta Ratatouille codes. I am willing to trade for almost any other code. Anyone out there need a Ratatouille? Just PM me or email me at ady06@fsu.edu.

22,000 points for a trip. why bother, it's been currently unavailible for months. if there going to give us something big to save for, at least have it in stock. anybody else close to the 22,000 point level yet?:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's exactly how I feel, too. Has it ever actually been available? I'm almost at 18,000 points, and I'm prepared to fight once I get to 22,000 and it still is not offered.

Hey Everyone!

I have a mystery code that starts with HMJ. It must be one of the movies in the list below because the DMR site tells me I already have it. If there is anyone out that would like to try the code out to see if it is something they need and if it works for you then we can trade anything that you have. Just IM me and let me know. Thanks!

101 Dalmatians II: Patch
101 Dalmatians Platinum Edition DVD
A Bug's Life 2-Disc Collector's Edition DVD
Baby Einstein: My First Signs
Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes
Bridge to Terabithia
Bridge to Terabithia Blu-Ray
Camp Rock: Rock Star Edition DVD
Cars
Cinderella II: Dreams Come True Special Edition
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
College Road Trip DVD
College Road Trip Blu-Ray
Cory In The House: All Star Edition
Enchanted DVD
Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert DVD
Hannah Montana: Life's What You Make It
Hannah Montana: One in a Million
High School Musical II: Extended Edition
Hocus Pocus
Invinsible (Blu-Ray)
Jump In!
Meet The Robinsons
Meet the Robinsons Blu-Ray
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises DVD
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Treat
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie
National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets DVD
Peter Pan In Return To Never Land Pixie-Powered Edition
Peter Pan Platinum Edition
Phineas and Ferb
Pirates of the Caribean (Blu-Ray)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (Blu-Ray)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Ratatouille
Ratatouille Blu-Ray
Robin Hood Most Wanted Edition DVD
Santa Claus III
Santa Claus III Blu-Ray
Snow Buddies DVD
The Aristocats
The Cheetah Girls 2
The Game Plan
The Jungle Book 40th Anniversary Platinum Edition
The Little Mermaid Special Edition
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning DVD
Tim Burtons Nightmare
Tim Burton’s Nightmare (Blu-Ray)
Tinker Bell
Twitches Too

I have the following still for trade:

DVDs
Echanted
Hannah Montana 3D Concert
National Treasure 2
Pirates 3
Ratatouille
The Game Plan

Blu Rays
National Treasure 2 Blu Ray???
Pirates of The Caribbean: AWE Blu Ray
Ratatouille Blu Ray???
The Nightmare Before Christmas Blu Ray
The Santa Clause 3 Blu Ray

PM me to trade...Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter