Disney movie into live action movie

stepmommyof1

Mouseketeer
if they re made a Disney animated movie into a live movie what one would you want to see.
But don't say 101 dalmations or the jungle book because they already do have live movies of that. Although I'm sure there are lots of Disney stories that are also have live action versions, like there's a whole bunch of versions of Cinderella movies and alive in wonderland movies.
Me personally..
I'd want to see Aladdin as a live people movie, thats my first choice, and also the sword in the stone as live.

I'd like to see "Aladdin" done 'live' too, but I believe the only person who could really be 'genie' is Robin Williams. He's just too good!

I'd also like to see The Little Mermaid and Oliver and Company done live too :thumbsup2

Think about it, if they made Tangled as a live action movie, they could use the set as a park attraction-especially The Ugly Duckling cantina-with performers singing on the hour.

Rapunzel's tower and a ride over the canyon with the collapsing dam.

Rapunzel's castle surrounded by shops and dancing/singing performers.

Jungle book action movie is my most favorite. I love it so much and have watched so many time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter