Disney Mom's Tips

kmk1180

"Today's a good day to Win a Trip to Disney World.
So after a week I assume the Disney Mom's Contest is full and closed.
Sooo...what was your Disney Tip?

I said to plan early. To watch the planning dvd, to look up the various WDW websites, join WDW forums, and to buy the guidebooks.

That's all I can remember right now. I basically put down what I did when I was planning my first WDW vacation.

I probably won't get it, but I gave 'em my honest opinion!

mine was to call 37 days out to score an early ps at cinderella's round table so you have a speed advantage to be one of the first to purchase a fastpass at mission 2 space.

I figured that everyone else would do the more practical tips and since I had already mentioned that we go, on average, twice yearly, they will surely realize that I know a few tips. So I kept mine more philosophical. It was something like…“Never forget that you’re making memories there that will last throughout your children’s lifetimes.”

Basically my tip was you have to do some reseach and you have to have a plan, but be sure to write it in pencil because you can't plan for the magic. Or something like that, I worded it better in my answer!

I figured that everyone else would do the more practical tips and since I had already mentioned that we go, on average, twice yearly, they will surely realize that I know a few tips. So I kept mine more philosophical. It was something like…“Never forget that you’re making memories there that will last throughout your children’s lifetimes.”

Oooh! that's good! I went with the ol' "enjoy the moment" and catch all the details.....

:cheer2:

oh no!! Is the panel application closed? I was at Disneyworld all week and didn't touch my computer. I hope I didn't miss it!!

I think it's still open for applications, the site is not turing you away yet!
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter