DISNEY MOBILE MAGIC? You Thoughts experience?

I have a Droid and it works great! I have not even used it in the parks yet but the other features it offers- games I use every day for a little disney fix.
I can't wait to use it when we go to the parks, between it and Lines I should have a good game plan down:cool1:

Bev

I liked the app. The wait times are accurate with what's posted at the rides. I also liked that it showed fastpass times and show times.

That's the good. The bad is it will only show that stuff if you are in the park. I would like to be able to access that at the hotel. Also at times even tho we were in the park it wouldn't register that we were actually there. So we wouldn't be able to access everything.

Overall i like the app but it needs work.

I use it on my Verison Droid Incredible and the wait times and FP times are extremely accurate. The only down side is that you can only see the wait times for the park you are currently in. You can also set reminders for FP times and events like parades and shows. Restaurant menus are also available :goodvibes

Used it on my Droid every day while I was there...found it to be very accurate and very helpful.

As someone stated earlier, make sure you have a healthy battery. Charged my phone all the way up each night and this app absolutely drained my phone by around 7:00 each night.

I have AT&T and could never get it to load in the parks. :( So it was pretty useless to me.

I also had AT&T, but the app only worked less than half of the time. When it did work, it worked great, but I was always getting connection issues, which was odd, since all my other apps were working.

I downloaded some 3rd party apps that did the same exact thing, and those worked great. Some of them even had more detailed information (menus, parade times, emh for the week, bus schedules, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter